This is just the beginning, a small tweaking script over H2: Project Ironfist. Changing this and there, a little reminding WoG in its purpose. Yet stable but with (known) bugs.
How to use:
* You will have to rename this script with the name of the scenario each time you want to play another scenario, for example, rename "_MapName.MX2.lua" to "ENROTH.MP2.lua" to use the script with ENROTH scenario.
* Small maps are suggested as saving tends to be long AND atm you should be able to play the scenario in one go otherwise the game is dead (saves are useless)
Name? There's why, Uknown Mod is done by Uknown_Hero. Check the original announcement here!
(But be carefull links are displayed only for registered members.)
What it does:
* Set the spell points to maximum for all heroes at start of scenario, this only works for the 54 heroes in pool for now.
* The hero without Magic Book can buy one at any shrine.
* Once a day, the hero recovers some spell points when he visits a shrine.
* The hero can choose whether or not to keep the secondary skill he learns at any witch's hut when he leaves it.
* The hero can upgrade his archers, orcs, dwarves, trolls, liches, green dragons, red dragons at the corresponding creature generator on the adventure map for a cost when he leaves it.
* Initially, for the trolls, liches and dragons, I wanted the ability to upgrade creatures to be possible only if creatures defending creature generators are defeated, but it works without this condition for now.
* The hero can train his peasants at the hill fort for a cost (disabled).
* At the beginning of each combat, the hero with a magic book recovers a number of spell points corresponding to 5 spell points multiplied by the initial value of the knowledge of his class
* (Knowledge 1 for Knight and Barbarian, Knowledge 2 for Warlock, Wizard and Necromancer, Knowledge 3 for Sorceress).
* Knight Hero: Recovers 5 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Barbarian Hero: Recovers 5 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Sorceress Hero: Recovers 15 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Warlock Hero: Recovers 10 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Wizard Hero: Recovers 10 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Wizard Hero special bonus: Wizard Hero recovers 2 extra spell points per day on the adventure map.
* Wizard Hero special bonus: Wizard Hero recovers 5 extra spell points at start of combat.
* Necromancer Hero: Recovers 10 spell points at start of combat (only with magic book).
* Tweaks: Mysticism gives additional spell points each day on the adventure map (this only works for the 54 heroes in pool for now) and at the start of each combat.
* Tweaks: Navigation also generates gold every turn.
* Tweaks: Basic Estates, small adjustment to stay better than Basic Navigation.
* Each peasant generates 1 gold per day (only in the hero's army for now)(disabled).
* Tweaks: Some artifacts give extra point(s) for Spell Power and Knowledge.
* +1 Spell Power: Evil Eye, Enchanted Hourglass, Skullcap, Evercold Icicle, Everhot Lava Rock, Lighting Rod, Snake Ring, Elemental Ring.
* +1 Knowledge: Gold Watch, Ice Cloak, Fire Cloak, Lightning Helm, Ankh, Book of Elements, Holy Pendant, Pendant of Free Will, Pendant of Life, Serenity Pendant, Seeing-eye Pendant, Kinetic Pendant, Pendant of Death, Wand of Negation, Broach of Shielding, Crystal Ball, Spade of Necromancy.
* +2 Spell Power: Wizard's Hat, Power Ring.
* +2 Knowledge: Heart of Fire, Heart of Ice, Sphere of Negation.
* This only works for the 54 heroes in pool for now.
* Spell power and Knowledge values are updated only when any heroes move.
* This modifies the disposition of the artifacts in the hero's inventory made by the player.
* A complete artifacts.xml file to directly modify the values is necessary to avoid this and would be much simpler.
* In addition, the bug linked to the artesian spring effect is activated as soon as a hero moves after a visit by a hero to the artesian spring (any "moved" artifact in the inventory removes spell points above the maximum).
* Fixed the activation of the bug linked to the artesian spring effect for this case.
* Tweaks: The Power Ring artifact gives 2 extra spell points per day on the adventure map (total of 4 spell points with the original effect).
* Tweaks: The Power Ring artifact gives 10 extra spell points at start of combat.
Read full article...
Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests