H4 Object Package - Beta released

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

H4 Object Package - Beta released

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 16 Sep 2018, 10:15

Good news to those who have long been waiting for mirrored objects for H4.
We're pleased to share with you, a beta version of the H4 Object Package, fully compatible with both WoW version and Equilibris mod. (Std. and TGS versions remains to be tested).
Download it here (15 MB)

The H4 Objects Package v.0.55 contains mirrored versions of ALL Creature Banks and Creature Dwellings, complete with altered shadows and highlights, working animations as well as adjusted flag positions and entrances. Worth mentioning is the 3 versions of the previously unfinished Magic Lamp (creature bank).
Also included are all objects from Equilibris 3.51 and 3.55, fully compatible with non Equilibris mod.

Adding objects made by Radmutant69 and Mirage, the current package contains no less than 1141 new objects, ranging from mirrored adventure objects to a large amount of decoratives and even new terrain types.

Ready made aop files (both for Equi editor and WoW) are included, meaning all of the objects have been placed in the editor's palette, along with maps that displays the many new objects.

Planned updates will include:
  • Mirrored Quest Huts along with additional Quest Huts.
  • Mirrored Movement Modifiers.
  • Mirrored Misc. Adventure objects.
  • Mirrored Power Ups.
  • Additional decorative objects.
  • Previously unused dwellings: Sea Monster Lair, Mermaid Sanctuary and Mega Dragon Lair.
  • Hero Portrait bank, for editing with the Equilibris FaceTool.
  • Creature Hero sprites (by NimoStar) allowing for any hero to appear as any creature both in combat and on the adventure map.
Feel free to report bugs like bad highlights, shadows, animation speed, flag position, entrance point, passability info, badly centered images, glitches etc

Read full article...
Last edited by Pol on 19 Sep 2018, 18:34, edited 2 times in total.
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: H4 Object Package - Beta released

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 19 Sep 2018, 21:49

Woohoo!

Now I just need to get more sleep so that I'm not too tired to work on the H4 Resource Editor so that more and completely NEW objects with animations can be easily made :D

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: H4 Object Package - Beta released

Unread postby Karmakeld » 22 Sep 2018, 18:55

iLiVeInAbOx05 wrote:Woohoo!

Now I just need to get more sleep so that I'm not too tired to work on the H4 Resource Editor so that more and completely NEW objects with animations can be easily made :D
I can keep Radmutant busy for now, but it will be great when those features are done :)
I still have a lot of images that needs fixes with shadows and higlights, but it won't be long before I will start punkin' you to complete those features ;)
Oh, also have any one downloaded and tried it yet?
Last edited by Karmakeld on 22 Sep 2018, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Return to “News”