GamesBeat Interview JVC

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

GamesBeat Interview JVC

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 24 Aug 2016, 17:08

GamesBeat did a really nice interview with JVC some days back, about the new Creature Quest game and some other stuff.

Read the whole thing here.
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: GamesBeat Interview JVC

Unread postby Pol » 24 Aug 2016, 17:54

I get instantly taste to trying the game but cannot, my region is not supported. Heck, just few are.

Otherways, superb!
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

cuc
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cuc » 29 Aug 2016, 04:39

Watching a gameplay video, I noticed the game has better music than most Paul Romero-composed games that are not NWC Heroes. It seems our composers' creativity was seriously hamstrung by the requirements to do heroic fantasy music. and with the restrictions gone, Romero is free to utilize all his academic training again. When was the last time you hear harps in a video game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EltayRHfb4

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 29 Aug 2016, 09:36

I hope it comes out on PC (Windows, Mac and Linux preferably), or at least Android. I'm not getting an iPad or iPhone just to to be able to play the game.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Huskyman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Huskyman » 08 Nov 2016, 03:32

Steven Aus wrote:I hope it comes out on PC (Windows, Mac and Linux preferably), or at least Android. I'm not getting an iPad or iPhone just to to be able to play the game.
this game was released on Sept 30 on Windows/iOS/ Android so you don't have to worry about this.
you can get it from Play store
But is there any way for me to sideload apk from http://choilieng.com and enjoy the game? (i mean in-app purchase or any thing like this. i can't get apk file to install on my blackberry, i don't have any android phone)
Last edited by Huskyman on 08 Nov 2016, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”