Humble M&M Bundle

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 May 2015, 19:32

@Variol
I also submitted a ticket yesterday, regarding that torrent thingy but later I gave up and signalized back #resolved.

True is, that it took them 2hrs, to tell me that they are assigning it on the right department (Ninja Torrentials) and another 4hrs of waiting, when I downloaded it directly via web.

Yesterday there were six other people on the torrent, nowaday only one last stayed and it's downloading.

Numbers do not lie, this means that in action the game was bought maximally by 18 people and something is telling me, that real number could be halved.

Also, as for their reaction time, there was written something about (within) 4+ business days, which conjured a little smirk on my face at Sunday.

Nonethless Ubisoft sale continues.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 04 May 2015, 23:11

Someone did email me a few hours ago. He is looking into it.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 05 May 2015, 00:42

I never tried their torrent option, I think most people use direct download... Or I could just be an unobservant blithering idiot. I will not rule that option out.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 05 May 2015, 09:34

I'm up to 12 emails now, but they did send a link to redeem my game(s).
Did I wrongly assume that I am entitled to "all" of the games under each price list? If it is only 1, I find it very misleading.

The whole process is a bit confusing. I finally figured how to get H6 Gold from UPlay. I have not figured out how to do it from Steam yet though?

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 05 May 2015, 10:36

Is it just me, or is the font size on Steam ridiculously small?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 May 2015, 16:19

@Variol
For a bundle there are many, especially if you payed more than 15$. (Lowest sum just for first tier or games, more than 12.xx both tiers, more than 15$ all games)

Similary like in GoG you are getting an account here, with "game shelves" form where you can anytime (not warranted) download your games.

It may require additional registration, I don't remember exactly, myself have account here for ages.

@Khalbrae
Torrent for popular games is faster, much faster than web download. So this is usually reason number one.

Edit:
For Steam there's in the menu option to Activate game, which requires your key. After that you can download it.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -TFBN-1352

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 05 May 2015, 19:41

They added more games.

They added Hammers of Fate, Tribes of the East (Both UPlay like Homm V) and Heroes 1 (DRM Free).

So they have every single available Heroes of Might and Magic game out there in complete form plus several other amazing Might and Magic games also in complete form.

I wish they'd throw in the DOS version of King's Bounty while they were at it to complete everything.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 05 May 2015, 19:46

Pol wrote:For Steam there's in the menu option to Activate game, which requires your key. After that you can download it.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -TFBN-1352
Oh, you can activate some of the UPlay ones on Steam or am I misreading this?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Humble M&M Bundle

Unread postby Pol » 05 May 2015, 20:13

That was only for Steam games, I don't think that it can be combined but ultimately who knows? :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Talana
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Humble M&M Bundle

Unread postby Talana » 16 May 2015, 20:25

Thumbs up for this bundle ! :)))
I wear a necklace, cause I wanna know when I`m upside down :)

Return to “News”