M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Ryder
Assassin
Assassin

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Unread postby Ryder » 14 Feb 2014, 23:49

Does ozgameshop.com deliver to the US? There is a US flag next to the Aussie one for the dollar conversion so I can only assume they do.

http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/migh ... cy-game-pc

It is only preorder at the moment though. I get all my games through these guys.

jeff

Re: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

Unread postby jeff » 15 Feb 2014, 00:24

hellegennes wrote:@Jeff:
Now, about the philosophical subtext... theoretically you're entitled to use your game to its full potential, but the fact that you have to stay connected to enjoy some of the features is not ethically or pragmatically wrong.
I agree they are certainly allowed to require uplay if they wish and this seems to be a growing trend in the gaming industry. Many old guys like me just don't like this kind of change. It is annoying that certain perks require you to be online. So far I have been connected whenever I play MMX, and I have not had an issue with it. Yet
ToweringAmishPlumber wrote:I would give M & M X a negative infinity rating since I can't order the BOXED edition. What the hell is wrong with ubisoft? Why can't one buy the Deluxe BOXED Edition in the U.S.? I tried to order it on amazon.uk (where it IS available), but apparently they won't ship this item to a U.S. address. I get the message "...cannot be shipped to the selected address." when I try to order it.

Well, I'm not going to buy the download version, so screw ubisoft.
I am with you on this; they bought the rights in a US bankruptcy court. They have not been forthcoming on what the problem is; so one could assume what they wish. I have the boxed versions of MM3 - 9 and am annoyed UBI ignores the US and Canadian markets. :disagree:
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Return to “News”