Grayface about your patch.....

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Grayface about your patch.....

Unread postby motter28218 » 24 Mar 2009, 17:19

Let me say first great job, only thing is the ReadMe says you can play the music even without the CD, just curious how? Do I have to copy music tracks to my MM6 directory? Thanks.

Otter

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 25 Mar 2009, 16:51

No, the music will play only if the CD2 is inserted. I have a "Play MP3 instead of CD Audio" item in ToDo list, but I didn't try such things yet. And I'm happy with the existing thread about my patch, there's no need to create another one ;)
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 26 Mar 2009, 05:53

Can there be a patch that will play music not from CD but from a catalogue from a computer (for example mm6\music) and will play mp3 files in nececary places?
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Skraelos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Skraelos » 27 Mar 2009, 13:03

vladimir-maestro wrote:Can there be a patch that will play music not from CD but from a catalogue from a computer (for example mm6\music) and will play mp3 files in nececary places?
I have a "Play MP3 instead of CD Audio" item in ToDo list, but I didn't try such things yet.

Return to “Might and Magic”