[MM6] Circus have moved to... Pluto?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Jonas
Conscript
Conscript

[MM6] Circus have moved to... Pluto?

Unread postby Jonas » 03 Mar 2009, 01:51

Replaying MM6(ME) for the first time in ages :-D , using GrayFace MM6 Patch v1.3.

Problem: there ain't no circus in either Bootleg Bay, Mire of Damned or Blackshire. It's september (yea, I know I'm slow) and the circus should be in MoD. Tried all the places on the same day, but nope. :?

Guess Nicolai is happy though :P
:leo: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

tolich
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby tolich » 03 Mar 2009, 06:14

Ye, thou art slow! So wait till December! :)
Or else, stepst back to August.

P.S. April, August and December are the only months when Circus can ever be found.

Jonas
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Jonas » 03 Mar 2009, 11:33

I knew it was something like that. I haven't played MM6 for at least seven years and it's easy to forget as time goes by. :P I'll better wait for december then. :bored:

Strangely it's written in the walkthroughs that the circus is in its location for four months, e.g. august-november :|

But anyway, thanks tolich :)
:leo: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Jonas
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Jonas » 03 Mar 2009, 14:01

I went back in my saving history to august and took my party to all circus locations, but none of them are active. It feels buggish to me :mad: . Any suggestions? :please:
Mark Twain

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 07 Mar 2009, 20:13

Jonas wrote:I went back in my saving history to august and took my party to all circus locations, but none of them are active. It feels buggish to me :mad: . Any suggestions? :please:
April--Blackshire
August--Darkmoor
December--Bootleg Bay

I'm having a vague memory that one of those locations was buggy in early versions of the game (prior to v1.2), but I don't remember which one. You may have to wait until December and cross your fingers.

Return to “Might and Magic”