Might and magic VII R1

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Might and magic VII R1

Unread postby andy1694 » 24 Feb 2009, 14:48

Hi. I need help!
I am playing the might and magic VII R1mod from BDJ
I have lightened up the 3signal fires in harmondale but nothing seems to happen? Why? Is it something else yu must do`?

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

ok.

Unread postby andy1694 » 24 Feb 2009, 15:08

O i just figured it out. I must have misunderstood something. Because i thought that the goblins would overrun the city but the goblin force was actually with the secong signal fire place:P
but if i need help with something else i just ask in here.

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Hi

Unread postby andy1694 » 24 Feb 2009, 17:48

When is the festival of the five moons finished?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 24 Feb 2009, 22:03

You should read the text carefully and not ask stupid questions - everything was in game! Festival stays 5 months after you starts the game.

The same for the new quests - they are not hard and all the information you need - you will be given. Just a little bit imagination in certain quests.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Hi:)

Unread postby andy1694 » 25 Feb 2009, 00:47

ok thanks i guess:) :)
just wondering two things:
1: Can you get to Vori on the R1Mod? or is it only on the R2?
2: I am fighting for the evernmorn map now in tidewater caversn. I saw on the quest that you had to go back to emerald island to complete it afterwards. So is it hard to get back there again?

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Feb 2009, 01:25

Hey vlad, there's no need for that kind of talk. There's a reason why these forums exist.

Please don't be rude to other posters.

jeffh
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby jeffh » 25 Feb 2009, 07:52

vladimir-maestro wrote:You should read the text carefully and not ask stupid questions - everything was in game! Festival stays 5 months after you starts the game.
No need to be so rude. And it's not entirely clear from within the game how to get the goblin force to trigger (beyond lighting the signal fires).

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Feb 2009, 10:35

..even when you light the three signal fires, the Goblins do not show up right away. I light the fires, then go to the area where Goblins appear. Save the game and then load it again. This will make them appear right away.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Hi

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 25 Feb 2009, 21:19

andy1694 wrote:When is the festival of the five moons finished?
The Festival will continue 'forever' and will only end when your party becomes Master Couriers.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Just wondering

Unread postby andy1694 » 02 Mar 2009, 00:04

I have 2 question but before i ask them i really enjoyed the welcome when i got back to Emerald island:P

1. how can i open the dragon cave it is sealed by some magic ward or something?
2. When i delivered the Evernmorn map i lost it in my inventory was that supposed to happen? Can i still get to Evernmorn without map?

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Ok i need help!

Unread postby andy1694 » 02 Mar 2009, 00:52

I manage to get to the evernmorn island and fins the key and other stuffs. but that leaves me with more questions

1. how can i open the dragon cave in Emerald it is sealed by some magic ward or something?
2. Which day is the lector visiting Erathia? I cant find her any days?
3. Why does not the story mode continues. I have finished rescue the dwarf quest and the people at the castle say i will be called upon if needed? does it take long?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Ok i need help!

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 02 Mar 2009, 18:15

andy1694 wrote:I manage to get to the evernmorn island and fins the key and other stuffs. but that leaves me with more questions

1. how can i open the dragon cave in Emerald it is sealed by some magic ward or something?
2. Which day is the lector visiting Erathia? I cant find her any days?
3. Why does not the story mode continues. I have finished rescue the dwarf quest and the people at the castle say i will be called upon if needed? does it take long?
1. You can only enter the EI Dragon Cave if you have The Ring of Unwarding. Find the Fire Master Teacher (I think she's in Tuleria). She'll give it to you.

2. If you already have Lord Godwinson's "Find the Wiz' Quest, Lady K. on Evenmorn will give you that information. Pay attention to her words. She'll only tell you once.

3. Forget the original MM7 sequence. This is a mod. Some things that you are expecting won't happen in the mod.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

Hi.

Unread postby andy1694 » 03 Mar 2009, 16:35

I need a little help! Can someone answere me where the Warrior mage promotion and the ranger lord promotion can be found?

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Hi.

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 07 Mar 2009, 20:06

andy1694 wrote:I need a little help! Can someone answere me where the Warrior mage promotion and the ranger lord promotion can be found?
Spoilers follow (of course):

Warrior mage--look for a second door in the weapons shop on Emerald Isle

Ranger lord--one of the little group of houses on the flatlands in Bracada

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

hi.

Unread postby andy1694 » 16 Mar 2009, 20:37

Does anyone know where i can find the selina scroll 4??

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Re: hi.

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 17 Mar 2009, 00:28

andy1694 wrote:Does anyone know where i can find the selina scroll 4??
Scroll locations (I don't remember which number is which):

One from questgiver in Castle Harmondale
One in middle of Harmondale map
One in middle of Tularean Forest map
One in middle of Erathia map
One in middle of Tatalia map (at top of mountain--either find a way to fly or kill a lot of trolls)
One in middle of Barrow Downs map (think of the worst place to be on that map, and that's where it is)

andy1694
Peasant
Peasant

ok.

Unread postby andy1694 » 17 Mar 2009, 01:10

Ok thanks for your help:) I have now found all the scrolls. it was only the fourth scroll i did not have, but really i dont get any smarter by reading does scroll. I dont have 1 clue to where the place of the map can be
Can someone give me a hint because i really dont know where the map is or where it might be.

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Re: ok.

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 19 Mar 2009, 00:36

andy1694 wrote:Ok thanks for your help:) I have now found all the scrolls. it was only the fourth scroll i did not have, but really i dont get any smarter by reading does scroll. I dont have 1 clue to where the place of the map can be
Can someone give me a hint because i really dont know where the map is or where it might be.
I couldn't figure it out from the scrolls either. Once you have all six, go to Deyja and talk to a guy (green dot) wandering around near the middle of the coastline.

Return to “Might and Magic”