Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Re:

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 24 Dec 2018, 13:37

DrakeBD wrote:
Talin_Trollbane wrote:huh, i thought this was as dead as Oblivion by now.
Sadley the project did die life got in the way and the team fell apart i was younger then and a tad too ambitious but i have been learning UE4 for a long while now even released a couple of mods for ARK Survival Evolved but been honing my skills in Photoshop and asset creaton over the years so ready to take on something of this projects size again.

just be less with the updates to not get hopes up live and learn thats the saying just thought i would give an update so this thread can be closed for good
Well now some 5 years later, you might aswell drop the project altogether, barely anyone plays Oblivion nowadays.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Re: Re:

Unread postby DrakeBD » 25 Dec 2018, 11:44

Talin_Trollbane wrote:
DrakeBD wrote:
Talin_Trollbane wrote:huh, i thought this was as dead as Oblivion by now.
Sadley the project did die life got in the way and the team fell apart i was younger then and a tad too ambitious but i have been learning UE4 for a long while now even released a couple of mods for ARK Survival Evolved but been honing my skills in Photoshop and asset creaton over the years so ready to take on something of this projects size again.

just be less with the updates to not get hopes up live and learn thats the saying just thought i would give an update so this thread can be closed for good
Well now some 5 years later, you might aswell drop the project altogether, barely anyone plays Oblivion nowadays.
Thats what the update is for its no longer developed.

CATMAN
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)

Unread postby CATMAN » 07 Mar 2023, 19:24

...you can do the opposite: add tes to m&m as a mod...

Return to “Might and Magic”