Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 30 Jan 2009, 19:17

darknessfood wrote:Owkej, thanks, looking forward to it. Could you answer my other question in the Warlords topic?
Ok answered your question in the other topic and as for this glad you cant wait its this kind of posative thinking that keeps us going that and we are determiined lol.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 30 Jan 2009, 23:07

Thanks for the answer :)!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 04 Feb 2009, 09:58

arturchix wrote:They look like nice typical Oblivion screenies, some of them remind me Emerald island from MM7 but unfortunately nothing more. Are you indeed planning to finish it? I've seen so many new mods starting lately that it's almost impossible to keep track all of them. I'd rather like to see just one which really gets finished.
Here is a little Update as for Epsiode 1 is now at 80% overall finish the last 20% is NPC creation and scripting so while that is getting finished we have moved on to Episode 2 so here i have one sneak picture of evenmorn isle enjoy lol

this is exclusive to you guys at CS have not released this picture anywhere else online

this is looking from the Guild Of Water towards the Grand Temple Of The Sun but im guessing you all know that lol

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 04 Feb 2009, 11:02

Could someone explain what the game-play engine is like? I'm mostly interested in knowing if it is turn-based combat or real-time? I can't do the real-time thing.

..nice pic again; it's easy to see where that is?

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 04 Feb 2009, 14:50

Ever played Oblivion? I think it's going to be real time...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 04 Feb 2009, 22:56

Oblivion has real time combat system, is first person(can
be 3d too but is not good) and is a mix of rpg-action cause
u must act like an action game at movement,hit enemy etc
but everything(damage,armor,spells etc) go according your
skills,items,lvl etc. Has very good gameplay btw, althought I
prefer turn based too, but anyway at single-char games real
time can be really fun, at party based crpg turn based is a must :P
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

BMJedi
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BMJedi » 07 Feb 2009, 02:00

I can't wait to play this mod, as I am a huge fan of both Oblivion and MM7.

Can you give us an approximate date of release?

How will this mod work on the Oblivion program? Can we activate/deactivate it in the data files screen? Or will that be necessary?

I am thinking of how to play MM7 Oblivion and keep that separate from my ongoing Oblivion game. Or will that even be possible?

Will I have to uninstall MM7 Oblivion to play regular Oblivion?

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 07 Feb 2009, 11:55

BMJedi wrote:I can't wait to play this mod, as I am a huge fan of both Oblivion and MM7.

Can you give us an approximate date of release?

How will this mod work on the Oblivion program? Can we activate/deactivate it in the data files screen? Or will that be necessary?

I am thinking of how to play MM7 Oblivion and keep that separate from my ongoing Oblivion game. Or will that even be possible?

Will I have to uninstall MM7 Oblivion to play regular Oblivion?

Ok here is the answers to your questions

can we give a release date: well not realy as we dont want to get tied to a release date just in case something goes wrong but progress is good with episiode 1 should have it ready soon enough

as for the mod its easy to play you will find one of the many DG (Dimension Gate) to get to the new might and magic locations so it is linked in with your oblivion game it will then be up to you to adventure in cyrodiil or the new MM areas

you just activate it in the data files screen then play lol

hope this helps more

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 07 Feb 2009, 14:50

The great chalenge for will be to produce not islands but continents! Many locations are connected together and it is hard to do such big mass of the surface...some places has got it's unique climate and weather...

:devious: waiting to see what it will be ;|
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 07 Feb 2009, 18:43

vladimir-maestro wrote:The great chalenge for will be to produce not islands but continents! Many locations are connected together and it is hard to do such big mass of the surface...some places has got it's unique climate and weather...

:devious: waiting to see what it will be ;|
Ok lets just say that is in the bag and sorted in Episode 2 as that is in progress while episode 1 is being finished

Episode 2 has 2 seperate landmasses the deed that you win from episode 1 you can use to claim harmondale as a demo i will show you a picture from harmondale landmass

Not Finished product

im too nice to you guys lmao

Enjoy

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 08 Feb 2009, 07:19

Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project?

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 08 Feb 2009, 11:05

phamlongtuan wrote:Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project?
you will allso need the shivering isles expansion for oblivion in order to work on the mod let me know if you have these requirements and we shall talk more with you about joining hypergames2k8

Regards
DrakeBD

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 08 Feb 2009, 12:30

DrakeBD wrote:
phamlongtuan wrote:Drake. I have a copy of Oblivion IV and 100% work, what can i do for helping your project?
you will allso need the shivering isles expansion for oblivion in order to work on the mod let me know if you have these requirements and we shall talk more with you about joining hypergames2k8

Regards
DrakeBD
I will, wait some days. :) .

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 22 Feb 2009, 14:46

I hope this community has not forgoten about us already lol

We are still working hard on this project progress is allways reported in our forum in the Might & Magic Jumper Series catagory

There is also some more screenys due to be put up over the next few days.

Regards to all
DrakeBD

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 06 Apr 2009, 14:17

WOW!!!!!!

but my pc sucks!
its an might and magic pc not an oblivion :|

LilithBD
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might & Magic Jumper Series

Unread postby LilithBD » 08 Apr 2009, 21:43

Hi SureValla

If you think what you see here is WOW, you should go check out the forums Gallery's at Hypergames2K8, there is so much more to see.

The progression of these mods are now moving at an unpresidented pace and there is much to be seen, including remodded weapons, creatures etc from M&M7

I think you will love it

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 09 Apr 2009, 13:00

Yes progress is still ongoing with this mod but progress is great

here is a screenshot of our dragonfly for your eyes to peek at lol

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 09 Apr 2009, 16:53

That is amazing!!

But still my pc doesn't run oblivion i think

I go call my brother if he still has oblivion, maybe i can test it on my pc ;)

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 09 Apr 2009, 20:23

SureValla wrote:That is amazing!!

But still my pc doesn't run oblivion i think

I go call my brother if he still has oblivion, maybe i can test it on my pc ;)
Hope you get oblivion and are able to enjoy our mod for it

LilithBD
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might & Magic Interior Content difficulties

Unread postby LilithBD » 01 May 2009, 08:12

Hi All

Firtly I would like to assure everyone that these mods are still progressing rapidly and Episode one, is now in Beta 3 Testing as we speak. All that remains then is the voice acting to put in place, which will not take long as all the necessary equipment is at our disposal.

I as the main Interior Designer and Decorator have only come across one problem which I would like to throw open for assistance to all at Celestial Heavens.

As you all know the Jumper Series Mod is being made in the Oblivion Editors etc, so naturally all the book contents are written on oblivion, and whilst it is ok to use these books as markers or for screen shot purposes. It is not realistic for a player to play our mods for Might & Magic only to find Oblivion books and content.

I have gone back to playing some of the earlier Might & Magic games in the hope of finding books to use with the correct history, but there does not seem to be any thus far.

Therefore if any of you Might & Magic Enthuiasts can help me create a full library for the Might & Magic Series to add to the realism in game, I would be most grateful.

Whilst you will know with mods there is no payment available, any persons helping out and contributing will of coures be named in the credits for this mod.

We are looking to be able to write books on History, Lore, Magics, Armours, Weapons, Religions, Lands, Geography's etc for the Might & Magic Jumper Series. All and any assistanced would be most welcomed. If you feel you could help in anyway please contact me through our forum at http://hypergame2k8.yuku.com or post a reply here at Celestial.

Thank you all for your support with this mod

Return to “Might and Magic”