Coolest items, spells, races and classes you can think of?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Coolest items, spells, races and classes you can think of?

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 21 Jan 2009, 08:08

Hello everybody

My topic aims to create a rich database which cover numerous things people can join , we feel free to contribute the coolest out of our mind. In future, moder or volunteer can find anything interest in this one. They can just pick it, in long run hopefully it becomes truly a relax and beautiful source. For me, M&M VI is my first PC game, its feature and date always has strong link to my birthday, my father birthday, my mother birthday. I do have a feeling that this game will go along with me so many years later. As long as we have another M&M alive.

OK start now!!!!!!

Mine goes to a race : He's called Werewolf

Availble class for Werewolf: Summoner, Lightning warrior and Heavy Rider.

Biography: Lengendary says that deep in the acient forrest, there is a man who called Alvis Ac Alfum. A traveller spent half of his life for living under the warm hand of mother nature. He fell in love, not with a normal beatiful woman. She was cursed by wolf's lord who cannot kept her as his love, each moon period there will be a fearsome werewolf appear. Young Alvis loved her, their happy story continued with twin boys. One day wolf's lord has come and took two boys as hostages. No one know what exactly happened after this cruel action. People just know that in their realm there is a strong,brutal race exist. They are mighty werewolf.

Unique points: Werewolf has their three unique class. Summoner has many type of summon animals. Lightning warriro use speed long attack his enemies from distant way. Some hiddent quest for revealing their acestor story will only be solved by having a werewolf in your party.

Skill: Summon, berseker (shapeshifting), lightning strike wolf claw attack....

Is he cool? :-D and may we have more interesting race like goblin and vampire. It's up to you :proud:

Return to “Might and Magic”