GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Eksekk
Scout
Scout

Re: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]

Unread postby Eksekk » 25 Aug 2022, 13:15

Rune_Caster wrote: 25 Aug 2022, 10:44
I've noticed if you hold down the right mouse key in the menu, it shows everything that is unidentified. I had an issue with entering turn based mode when pressing enter - it would often count the enter key pressed twice - update to 2.57 fixed this but then I noticed this slight graphical bug.
It's not a bug, it's a feature :tongue: Seriously, look in Grayface's patch notes (also you'll find a way to disable it). I find it a great QOL feature.

Rune_Caster
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Rune_Caster » 25 Aug 2022, 21:39

Could you get stuck here before if you move between the shop sign and the two poles? (in-between them) I exited the shop and went to the left and this happened.

It won't let you move past it or back out...

Erisian
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Erisian » 04 Oct 2022, 20:54

In the Star Island temple in Blackshire, my characters are getting hit time and time again with a paralysis spell from a distance. This never used to happen with my Sold Out version. I only had to fear gorgons turning my characters to stone, and then, only close up. I'm wondering if Grayface's patch has anything to do with it. If so, is there a way to change back to the original?
"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end"
(Ursula K Le Guin)

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 06 Oct 2022, 04:45

Erisian wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:54 In the Star Island temple in Blackshire, my characters are getting hit time and time again with a paralysis spell from a distance. This never used to happen with my Sold Out version. I only had to fear gorgons turning my characters to stone, and then, only close up. I'm wondering if Grayface's patch has anything to do with it. If so, is there a way to change back to the original?
https://grayface.github.io/mm/MM6PatchReadMe/

The changelog lists this:

[-] Paralyze spell didn't do anything when cast by monsters. Add FixParalyze=0 to INI to disable this fix.

Erisian
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Erisian » 06 Oct 2022, 17:22

Anubis wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 04:45
Erisian wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:54 In the Star Island temple in Blackshire, my characters are getting hit time and time again with a paralysis spell from a distance. This never used to happen with my Sold Out version. I only had to fear gorgons turning my characters to stone, and then, only close up. I'm wondering if Grayface's patch has anything to do with it. If so, is there a way to change back to the original?
https://grayface.github.io/mm/MM6PatchReadMe/

The changelog lists this:

[-] Paralyze spell didn't do anything when cast by monsters. Add FixParalyze=0 to INI to disable this fix.
Thank you.
"It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end"
(Ursula K Le Guin)

Return to “Might and Magic”