Courier Quests

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Courier Quests

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 04 Dec 2008, 17:36

The original Rev4 mod never made Quest Entries for the four Courier Quests. So, for those who are 'interested', here's the four assignments.

Courier Quest 1

Your first assignment takes you to Tatalia. When you arrive, seek out Taren. He will provide you with details of the delivery. Tatalia does have a Home Portal, in case you need to return here during your assignment.

Courier Quest 2

Good job on your first assignment! For your next delivery, you must journey to the Bracada Desert and seek out Bartholomew Hume, the Roving Monk. You can normally find him near the Crystal Caravans. He will provide you with details of the delivery. Bracada does have a Home Portal, in case you need to return here during your assignment.

Courier Quest 3

I see you are well on your way to Master Courier. Good! Your third delivery takes you to the town of Spaward in Avlee. You need to locate Alice's Restaurant (where you can get anything you want) and just ask Alice. She'll brief you on the details of the delivery.

Courier Quest 4

Now to your final assignment. This one’s a bit tricky, I’m afraid, and somewhat dangerous. In the mid-western region of Deja there is a small, unnamed village of four or five shanties. Journey to this village and find Agatha Putnam. She’ll provide details of your final delivery. After you’ve completed this assignment, use the Deja Home Portal to return to me for your promotion to Master Courier.

Oh! And watch out for the hostiles in this area! Good luck.

For what it is worth ....

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

bungleau
Scout
Scout

Unread postby bungleau » 04 Dec 2008, 19:35

Thanks, BDJ.

I think it would be helpful to have the secondary part of the quests as well, the actual delivery. Did you have text for that as well?
*B*
Save early, save often, save before, save after

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 04 Dec 2008, 20:06

bungleau wrote:Thanks, BDJ.

I think it would be helpful to have the secondary part of the quests as well, the actual delivery. Did you have text for that as well?
Sir BG,

Not a bad idea. So here's the deliveries for the first three quests. The fourth is in a separate post elsewhere.

Courier Devilvery 1

Ahh, the new Courier Initiates arrive at last! I need to have a contract delivered to Mortie Ottin in Pierpont, signed by him, and returned to me post haste. This is a very time sensitive task that needs to be completed within the month. I will provide you with the customary payment when the contract is returned to me.

Oh, before ya leave, maybe you can help me. I'm 'stuck' on a crossword puzzle question. Do you know the color of the Skeleton named 'Freddy the Freeloader'? Didn't think so, but it was worth a try. See you on your return trip.

Courier Devilvery 2

Ahh,the Couriers in-training! Your arrival is most propitious! I need you to deliver this broken talisman to Douglas Iversen in Harmondale. Wait while he repairs the item and return it to me. Upon its return, I’ll give you the standard courier fee.

Courier Devilvery 3

Welcome to Alice’s Restaurant … where you can get anything you want! Well, that is, except me. I’m Alice. Today’s special is broiled filet of Troll, smothered in toad stools with … Oh, I’m sorry. You’re the couriers, aren’t you! What I need you to do is to pickup a recipe from Peni Pretty in Erathia and return it to me. The standard delivery fee will be paid upon receipt of the recipe.

There ya have it!

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

bungleau
Scout
Scout

Unread postby bungleau » 04 Dec 2008, 20:38

Thanks, BDJ! And for the record, I knew the skeleton's color ;)
*B*
Save early, save often, save before, save after

DarthVadre
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby DarthVadre » 04 Dec 2008, 20:40

I could've used this a couple months ago. I had to start a new game and rush to the quest to see what it said since I had forgot :lol:
Your perception determines your experience.

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 05 Dec 2008, 21:36

Alice's Restaurant is my favorite. It brings back so many memories...

(a clue that I must be at least middle-aged)

Deyja

Unread postby Deyja » 05 Dec 2008, 21:42

well done Big Daddy Jim :applause:

Return to “Might and Magic”