Where to get MM7 with paypal (no creditcard)?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Where to get MM7 with paypal (no creditcard)?

Unread postby Macros the Black » 01 Nov 2008, 05:44

I played this game ages ago, but never finished it. I used a cd I borrowed from a friend, but when he remembered who he'd borrowed it to I couldn't play it anymore..

Just finished MM6 and I'll be darned if I'm playing MM8 again (so sick of that one), so I'd like to play MM7 now.

Anyone who knows where I can still get it?

I don't have a creditcard, so Amazon.uk is out of the question (shame, the game is only 2 bucks on that site). I have paypal. Also, I live in the Netherlands, so it would have to be a site that actually ships to here.

Thanks in advance!

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 01 Nov 2008, 07:05

Look in Internet.
This game is so old that can be easily found there for free (authors do not get any cash for selling it now or almost not get). And there are many cutted versions (no music, videos).

Full game version are still hard to find (almost imposible).

Borrow the CD again and mare an image of the disc ;)

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 01 Nov 2008, 09:28

vladimir-maestro wrote:Look in Internet.
This game is so old that can be easily found there for free (authors do not get any cash for selling it now or almost not get). And there are many cutted versions (no music, videos).

Full game version are still hard to find (almost imposible).
Well, that's why I want to buy it :/
Borrow the CD again and mare an image of the disc ;)
I would, but I don't talk to the guy anymore..

Anyway, got a link (or hint to what search terms to use if a link isn't allowed on this forum) to where I can get it without having to resort to annoying measures such as torrents or waiting 15 minutes in between every file to download them all?

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 01 Nov 2008, 12:37

Discussion of pirated software is definitely not allowed here. It's a legality problem.

Anyway, would eBay work for you? It might cost you a bit in shipping if the seller is, say, from the USA. But I know you can deal in PayPal there.
Peace. Love. Penguin.

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 01 Nov 2008, 13:32

Kristo wrote:Discussion of pirated software is definitely not allowed here. It's a legality problem.

Anyway, would eBay work for you? It might cost you a bit in shipping if the seller is, say, from the USA. But I know you can deal in PayPal there.
I don't know how that works, but when I check eBay all of them only say "USA". Err. Does that mean the guy selling lives in the USA, or does that mean he only ships to USA?

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 01 Nov 2008, 13:53

Many US sellers will ship worldwide. Just make sure you get a quote before you bid, but you should be able to get a reasonable price.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 01 Nov 2008, 15:06

Thanks.

Another question - which would you say is a challenging but still fun party to play Light side with?

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 01 Nov 2008, 20:48

Monk, Thief, Archer and Paladin are a nice in-between party since you can't reach the strong magic, but neither will abandon healing and Town Portal/Invisibility/Fly altogether.- Master in Air and you can run invisible to The Land of Titans (walk on the walls) and Steal Tolberti's control cube :)

If you are looking for more challenge then try Ranger instead of Archer, but then you'll have to be good at running and evading Behemoths in little to no space and should save an invisibilty scroll for Tolberti :hoo:

Return to “Might and Magic”