To Grayface

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

To Grayface

Unread postby motter28218 » 30 Sep 2008, 19:06

Hey there, I was just wondering if you've been able to figure out how to mod the .exe files. I know you suggested we exchange E-mail's so mine is below. Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile but I was on vacation plus working alot. If you need any other info from me feel free to ask.

Otter
motter25420@yahoo.com

Follow-up....

I got a chance to look at your patch, are you using C+++, I'm not super familiar with programming but I do understand some of the basic concepts, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you were writing your own code and merging it with the .exe file? If so it seems you would be able to mod things like relic powers, class attributes, weapon abilities. If this is the case could you possibly write me a tutorial, I realize programming is very difficult but as I say I understand the basics of If...Than...Else, strings, arrays, etc, if you could just get me started I can usually pick things up on my own. Thanks.

Otter

Return to “Might and Magic”