Sound issues with Mok's patch in MM7?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Hobbun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sound issues with Mok's patch in MM7?

Unread postby Hobbun » 04 Aug 2008, 23:38

I installed MM7 yesterday and then followed with the official patch and finally Mok's patch.

After installing the official patch, the game was still fine in all aspects. However, after Mok's patch, the sound was incredibly loud. Or I should say the music was very loud. The sound effects and voices were fine.

But to be honest, the music was so loud, it was almost completely drowning out any other sort of sound. I tried to turn down the music sound in the options area, but it made no difference.

Of course if I turned my speakers down (which I had to) the music sound did decrease. But it would also turn all the sound down.

Is this a known thing with Mok's patch for MM7? His patch doesn't do this for MM6. If if it is a known thing, has anyone devised a fix for it yet?

Thanks for any help.

Hobbun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Hobbun » 05 Aug 2008, 21:44

No one else has experienced this?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 06 Aug 2008, 21:30

After MOK patch I have troubles with sound - every gama it shout at me that some sound are missing and no music is played =(

Also begins troubles with all game sounds =(

How to delete MOK patch? re-installing game do not helps!! I think MOK installed in windows folder??

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 07 Aug 2008, 08:09

Try disable compability mode - it maybe work.

Return to “Might and Magic”