MM mods?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Zubbus
Peasant
Peasant

MM mods?

Unread postby Zubbus » 02 Aug 2008, 18:07

Hi, I'm new.

I am hoping to find some mods for MMs and I was hoping to find some neat lists for them. I found the "Game Selecter" on the main page does it doesn't help too much.

Any pointer would be nice, thank you.

I also want to ask about my party selection for MM7. Twice I tried to start this game and twice I picked the exact same lineup:
Paladin, Archer, Cleric and Sorcerer.

If 10 is the party that can beat the party the game most easily and 1 is the most challenging party to beat the game with, what rating would you give this party?

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 03 Aug 2008, 21:04

Well, a far as i know, there is only one mod for the MM game and that's the one from BigDaddyJim, for MM7...

As for the second question. Try it without a sorcerer,that way you can see how you do without a really good offencife caster ;)!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Zubbus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Zubbus » 04 Aug 2008, 00:50

Thanks, although what I meant is more of the other way round. I know once I work up my masteries, things will really look up, but in the beginning, it's kinda of a hassle, I'm trying to figure out whether I should restart.

And each MM is quite hard to play the first time because I don't want to save too often th shiny plate loots will turn into rusty craps.

I have always wanted a thief although I can never fit him in.
The icy yet intense predator hails from Antarctica. His focused eyes betray nothing but lethal instincts. In those eyes every adversary is but a mere fish.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 04 Aug 2008, 19:17

Just my personal opinion. MM6,7,8 games could be played with any combination of characters (even solo). Combinations, when player have team with all possible abilities/capabilities on good level/development, are for "light" running the game. If you would like to make the life more difficult, just do not hire "key" characters. I think Sorcerers and Necromancers are most important ones. Interesting are teams- Mages or Fighters only. Also some "halfdeveloped" characters (without Grand possibilities) are not bad. There are a lot of different combinations, just try some.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 05 Aug 2008, 20:04

Will be funny to create MOD for mm8 only for 1 charecter!!
So not any party slots are avable and chouse between many races\classes with unstandart abilities. Many skills will be avable for all classes...

Change game for 1 player will be more interesting IMHO

Return to “Might and Magic”