MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Frozen Bruise
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest

Unread postby Frozen Bruise » 01 Jul 2008, 19:00

My game freezes anytime I try to use magic in Tulerean Forest. Does anyone else have this problem? The game works fine in all the other areas. Is there a patch to fix this?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 02 Jul 2008, 10:47

not sure what kind of problem you have.
I use Fly spell and some others and everything was quite well.

Do you have MOK patch?

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: MM7 Mod freezes in Tulerean Forest

Unread postby Storm-giant » 02 Jul 2008, 11:05

Frozen Bruise wrote:My game freezes anytime I try to use magic in Tulerean Forest. Does anyone else have this problem? The game works fine in all the other areas. Is there a patch to fix this?
When I was playing the BDJ MOD I had a problem sometimes in Tulerean Forest, If I remenber correctly it was when i open my spell book(Then a message of windows appears saying that M&M7 had an internal problem and have to close and it gives me the option of autosaving). What I did was no spells used and later in the game I was able to enter and casts spells.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 04 Jul 2008, 15:23

If you don't have Mok's patch installed try installing it (make a backup first!), otherwise try to play without Mok's patch. I had a similar problem when I opened character stats in Deija, and somewhere else. I didn't try to fix it however, just didn't open characters screens. Also, it may happen in some part of the map and not happen in another.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 09 Jul 2008, 13:44

@GrayFace: When I played MM7 on last january I never had a problem in tulearean forest, however on BDJ MOD I had, and I installed the 1.1 patch and the MOK's patch and then the BDJ MOD. sometimes I was able to cast spells, but sometimes When I arrived, if I click to cast spell and the game crashes. However the scrolls could be cast... :|

Return to “Might and Magic”