Need Help - MM7Rev4mod (Wizard Quest)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
moranimal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Need Help - MM7Rev4mod (Wizard Quest)

Unread postby moranimal » 30 Jun 2008, 16:46

Hi all,

First time poster, but long time lurker. Just a little background, I've been playing M&M since the very beginning on an Apple II, way back in the day.

I'm really enjoying the new mod, having a great time with it. However, I can't seem to find the left arm for the Golem to complete the Wizard Quest. I thought it was in Nighon, but if so, didn't find it. (I checked Avlee as well where it used to be, but nothing there either.)

Could someone give me a pointer or help? I would really appreciate it.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 30 Jun 2008, 16:53

It was already posted. This arm (if you are playing Mod) is moved to Evenmore Islands.

zipi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby zipi » 30 Jun 2008, 17:10

somebody should have done a FAQ already ;|

moranimal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby moranimal » 30 Jun 2008, 18:24

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated. (I've been to Evenmore Islands, but didn't come across the arm. I'll look again.) Can I also assume you have all found the Bow Expert teacher somewhere? I've been most everywhere, but haven't come across him / her yet. I've found those who talk about the teacher, but no one who can actually make you an Expert.

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 30 Jun 2008, 18:50

moranimal wrote:Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated. (I've been to Evenmore Islands, but didn't come across the arm. I'll look again.) Can I also assume you have all found the Bow Expert teacher somewhere? I've been most everywhere, but haven't come across him / her yet. I've found those who talk about the teacher, but no one who can actually make you an Expert.
This has been post already. Zedd true shot lives on Emearald Isle, between the weapon and the armorer shop. He also gives the warrior mage promotion.

Return to “Might and Magic”