MM7Rev4modR1 Help needed

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

MM7Rev4modR1 Help needed

Unread postby Storm-giant » 13 Jun 2008, 13:23

Hi, I've been playing this MOD enjoying it a lot, but for some reason I'cant choose the light path. I rescued the dwarfs from the red dwarf mines and talked with the king of the dwarfs in Stone City, he reparired the castle and said that two ambassadors are waiting, both of them say that if Catherine or Eldrich need me they will summon me.I've done the courier quest and all promotions except the paladin(I have the six scrolls but the angel says something about a map).

I don't know what I'm missing, can anyone help me?

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 13 Jun 2008, 17:07

As in usual game, the path could be choosen after Judge death. In mod only Light path is available. Ambassadors not the issue, these quests are removed. You still have chance to find Trompet and in certain time Judge will pass away. Just pay a visit to Harmondale and messenger will appear.

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 13 Jun 2008, 17:40

Sorry, I was too impacient... Thanks

However I still need help with the promotion quest gived by the messenger of the saints, I have the six scrolls, but I don't know were the map could be.... any hint?

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 14 Jun 2008, 07:56

You have to meet messenger and give to him these 6 scrolls. Location is D**** and you can find him by green spot on the map in unusual place (was no green spot before). Messenger looks like weak peasant but his not. If you let him have deal with some monsters , will be funny to watch it.

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 14 Jun 2008, 10:31

Really thanks, I didn't understand correctly the messenger of the saints. I killed all the enemies around him before but I manage to bring some enemies to his position. Was funny. Anyway with fly everithing is easier. Thanks.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 14 Jun 2008, 15:22

Always welcome. See you in the game... a bit later.

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 14 Jun 2008, 18:20

Bimbasto wrote:Always welcome. See you in the game... a bit later.
On Vori maybe... ;)

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 14 Jun 2008, 18:56

Not really on Vori...Will help you in Treasury :) ...and while Friendship quest also...

Return to “Might and Magic”