MM7: Weapons/Armours Valued 25000

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Renegade13sg
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM7: Weapons/Armours Valued 25000

Unread postby Renegade13sg » 03 Jun 2008, 17:48

Hi friends,
Is there any weaponsmith or armoursmith who will buy these classes of weapons/armours? Reason I'd like to sell them is 'cause I've got better ones my team's using. All the shopkeepers I've encountered says they are a simple smith and they don't understand such items. Are there any non-simple shopkeepers in the land?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 03 Jun 2008, 18:21

In game you have generally 3 types of shopkeepers:
- blacksmiths - selling/purchasing weapons
- armorers - selling/purchasing armors (including boots, belts, cloaks and helmets)
- magic shopkeepers - selling/purchasing rest of items (rings, amulets, wands, potions but also belts, boots, helmets)

Also, game have special items (like Clanker's Amulet) which you can't simply sell (shopkeepers says that they don't know this kind of item).
So if you can post name of item which you trying to sell, it would be helpful - I suspect it is one of these special items. You can always storage them in your castle chests.

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 03 Jun 2008, 20:40

Most likely you mean armor from arcomage quest ( elven chainmail and elfbane and so on) and some other items like obelisk treasure and some other. Theese items are considered unique but not artifacts. Pretty much like quest items. You cant sell them and you can repair them without any skill.

Return to “Might and Magic”