Where is Alice's Restaurant?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
BMJedi
Conscript
Conscript

Where is Alice's Restaurant?

Unread postby BMJedi » 10 May 2008, 02:06

I had to give up on the courier quests in the mod because I couldn't find Alice's Restaurant in Avlee.

I checked every building in the city. (I thought.) I can't check outside the city because the countryside is overrun with wyverns, which my party are nowhere near tough enough to fight.

And how can I GET tough enough to fight wyverns when the promotion quests are locked until I can find Alice's restaurant and complete the courier quests?

Can anyone help?

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 10 May 2008, 07:14

Alice lives with Medwari Dragontracker. Here's a screenie.

To get stronger, just do quests that you are powerful enough to do and kill easy monsters. If you've got Fly, killing anything that doesn't fly using bows and magic from above should be a piece of cake. If you don't, you can hire a Wind Master to cast if for you.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 10 May 2008, 08:35

To kill wyverns is not difficult. For this moment party should have at least three Carnage bows. Just keep the distance and be carefull with Ancient wyverns.

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 10 May 2008, 13:41

Apropos the carnage bows, they somehow seem to have disapeared in the new version.- Or are they just placed later in the game?

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 10 May 2008, 14:26

Did you check all the crates/boxes in Harmondale Castle? And area close to Judge house?

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 11 May 2008, 11:53

I found 2 just as I had posted this :D

Just not in the same places as the original one.

BMJedi
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BMJedi » 11 May 2008, 19:42

Phobos wrote:Alice lives with Medwari Dragontracker. Here's a screenie.

To get stronger, just do quests that you are powerful enough to do and kill easy monsters. If you've got Fly, killing anything that doesn't fly using bows and magic from above should be a piece of cake. If you don't, you can hire a Wind Master to cast if for you.
Thank you!

Return to “Might and Magic”