MM6 in 2 month 26 days with all quests completed

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM6 in 2 month 26 days with all quests completed

Unread postby Roj » 30 Apr 2008, 18:12

I think this is the minimal time needed to complete MM6 with all monsters killed and all quests completed. You can say that Circus is available in April (return prince Nickolai quest), but in fact it is available at midnight from March 29 to March 30. And it is enough time to complete the game befor 9.00 Mon march 28.

I played the game under these rules two times. My best score is 423109 with persons trained to 92th level.

CoffeeGnome
Pixie
Pixie

How is that even possible?

Unread postby CoffeeGnome » 30 Apr 2008, 20:49

When every time you go to training, it takes several days each and every time you train one of your characters. They were 92nd level when you finished when you only went through 82 game days? (January & February are both only 28-days long in the game, +26 days for March.) :disagree:
Coffee, coffee, coffee!

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 30 Apr 2008, 23:44

And might i add, that killing every monster available is not enough to reach that lvl (at least i thougt it was)...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Roj » 01 May 2008, 03:58

In MM6 you can train for many levels in one week. I trained during the game only 4 times. At the first time to level 14, at the second time to level 39, at the third time to level 69 and finally to level 92.

Therefore 8*4=32 days were for training and 50 days were for killing and quests. It is enough.

The 92th level is not so high. In other games I reached much more levels without problems (till 110th).

Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Roj » 01 May 2008, 04:11

In addition, high learning level and respective teaches essentially increase the experience gained from monsters. If you have the master learning at 25th level and hire Instructor (+15% to exp.) and Teacher (+10% to exp.), the experience gained from killing monsters is doubled: 100 + 25*3 + 15 + 10 = 200.

At level 92 the learning level of my team was bigger than 25th and most powerfull monsters were killed after I reached this level. Additionally, I changed money for experience in the well in Krigspaier. This is not so essential addition to the total experience.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 01 May 2008, 09:58

It is quite possible to finish the game (MM6) with that score/time. The best result I know, is 1 781 526, running time 17 days and level of party 63. It was done without v isiting JWC dungeon. Experience level for the character was some 7,5 M at the end.

Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Roj » 03 May 2008, 07:15

Bimbasto wrote:It is quite possible to finish the game (MM6) with that score/time. The best result I know, is 1 781 526, running time 17 days and level of party 63. It was done without v isiting JWC dungeon. Experience level for the character was some 7,5 M at the end.
Yes, but not all the quests were completed. In the case of all quests 2 month and 26 days is the necessary time. In this situation anyone can can contest with others for the best score because the time is the same. Is it interesting for anybody? Of course, I suppose that contesters do not use dirty tricks such as using NWC office.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 03 May 2008, 07:36

I think only quest to entertain Prince Nikolay was not completed.
The score depends very much from time, so sometimes is better not to complete all quests or kill all monsters for better score.
An, of course, some rules should be established. JWC dungeon is out of game without any doubts. Multilooting the monsters, save/reload before entering the shops, using editor and so on.

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 03 May 2008, 20:11

The Druid promotion quests can't have been completed either since the first one isn't doable until March.

Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Roj » 04 May 2008, 04:39

Bimbasto wrote:I think only quest to entertain Prince Nikolay was not completed.
The score depends very much from time, so sometimes is better not to complete all quests or kill all monsters for better score.
An, of course, some rules should be established. JWC dungeon is out of game without any doubts. Multilooting the monsters, save/reload before entering the shops, using editor and so on.
2 months and 26 days is enough to complete ALL the quests. And Prince Nikolay entertain also. See my post at the top of this branch.
Phobos wrote:The Druid promotion quests can't have been completed either since the first one isn't doable until March.
The druid promotion quest is completed on March 20. This date is in the range.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 04 May 2008, 06:30

Actually my post was related to 17 days run. I mean, while this run Nikolay quest (and Druid promotion also) were not completed. Score anyway is much higher. As I said on previous post, if the goal is to gain maximum score, time should be possible short. A couple quests is better to skip. If the task is to fulfil ALL quests, that another story.

Roj
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Roj » 04 May 2008, 14:14

I, of course, know that the score is calculated as the total experience divided by the number of days. The result of 17 days game is very high. Moreover that at least 7 days and 15 hours were spent for training. My best run without training is essentially lesser. I finished the game in 26 days with score near 800000.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 04 May 2008, 19:24

In 26 days is possible to finish this game with some 780K (or more) score on level 1. It means just running and completing maximum number of quests. Or train a bit and kill some monsters also.
To speak about this 17 days run, this player spent about 3-4 months to achieve this. I do not think it is really enjoying the game. Of course - personal opinion.

Return to “Might and Magic”