enchanting mm6

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
pickaxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

enchanting mm6

Unread postby pickaxe » 16 Apr 2008, 12:51

hello forum
how do you enchant items?and can you pick what enchantments you want
thanks

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 16 Apr 2008, 13:24

Water school spell "enchant item" expert/master allows better enchants, also item need to be good quality to be enchanted, so basically items you get ~ before free haven cant be enchanted. Enchants are given randomly and only way to chose is save/load buttons.

CoffeeGnome
Pixie
Pixie

weapons

Unread postby CoffeeGnome » 16 Apr 2008, 21:07

It is also important to know that in MM6 you cannot enchant weapons at all until you have reached master-level in water magic. These weapons must still be of a certain quality like all other items enchanted with enchant item spell. This limitation was removed from the spell by the time MM7 came out and is only true for the MM6 game. :(
By the time MM7 had come out, you had to be master-level in water magic before you could use the enchant item spell at all.

pickaxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby pickaxe » 17 Apr 2008, 18:20

thanks for the reply guys..one more thing,can you buy a collectors edition with 6,7,8,9 might and magic games?and if so would you know where.I have checked all the major stores in my area.. thanks

CoffeeGnome
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby CoffeeGnome » 17 Apr 2008, 18:24

pickaxe wrote:thanks for the reply guys..one more thing,can you buy a collectors edition with 6,7,8,9 might and magic games?and if so would you know where.I have checked all the major stores in my area.. thanks
They have a collectors edition with those 4 games all in one pack but it has been out of reproduction for quite some time. I would look on-line for retailers whom possibly still have some copies in stock. ;|
Coffee, coffee, coffee!

Return to “Might and Magic”