Golem arms

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Fraser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Golem arms

Unread postby Fraser » 16 Mar 2008, 23:48

I read somewhere that one of the golem arms is in Tidewater Cavern -- but where is that??? I need to get this quest done so my sorceror can get some high level spells. Right now she's hopeless.

I have a lot of trouble getting around in this game -- spent two hours last night finding Tatalia.

Is there a list some where of the ways to get to each place? This is the one aspect of the game that I find frustrating, and it spoils it for me. I spend more time wanderign around than I do playing.

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 17 Mar 2008, 00:11

The arm isn't in the Tidewater Caves, but just on the same islet. The islet is located in Tatalia and is the only islet in that area. If you have water walk then just run down to the ocean and walk around untill you find it. If not, the buy some food and follow the shore with the mountains on your right side. You will quickly see an islet out in the ocean and if you go to the place where the islet is closest, you can save, jump into the water and run towards the islet. Then you can save again, pick the chest and sleep in order to heal your characters before you wade back to the mainland.

The easiest way getting from place to place is just via the stables or the ships. Only The Barrow Downs, Celeste, The Pit, Nighon, Land of the Titans and the Shoals which can't be reached in one of those ways and those places you get descriptions for reaching :)
If you have problems remembering what takes you where on which day then I suggest writing it down. For instance there is a bloke in Tatalia, he lives near to Lord Markhams estate, who tells you when the ship goes where and otherwise it is just going to each map and spend a week in each place checking where the stables/ships go and notate on what days that is.- You might be able to google it, I haven't tried. But it is so much more fun if you figure it out by yourself :D

Fraser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fraser » 17 Mar 2008, 00:33

Thanks. I must have misread. I'm easily confused by directions. :D

Writing things down sounds a bit too much like...work. But if I must, I must. :tired:

Ah well, then. On to the the golem arm. And then the other one, wherever that might be.

Fraser
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fraser » 18 Mar 2008, 05:30

Got 'em. :-D

Return to “Might and Magic”