Thanx

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Vilx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thanx

Unread postby Vilx » 10 Mar 2008, 13:55

I finished one time mod with first available Light Patch.
At first, thank you for one more time enjoyable playing experience, and keep up a good work!

A couple of minor bugs I found, to help make game mod even better.
1. Red barrels gives +2might, but announces giving +5.
2. minor mess with Maximus quest. i returned from temple, maximus gave me ancient skill, I used free skillpoints and learned mastery. Then went to the Judas home for additional reward in the chest, after it returned to Maximus - he congratulated me second time and removed mastery, my skill becomes Normal again.
After this I was able to enter the temple third time, via the bottle, founded in Shoals. to my surprise, near the entrance were two devils again; but its probably not a bug.

Dracomancer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dracomancer » 10 Mar 2008, 15:35

I think this belongs in another thread... :|
I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Vilx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Right

Unread postby Vilx » 11 Mar 2008, 01:51

I posted it as new by accidence :( . Please, mods, if you can, move it to thread about MM7Rev mod...

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 11 Mar 2008, 21:39

Unfortunately, we can split topics, but not merge them. Just take further discussion to the correct topic, and I'll lock this one.

Return to “Might and Magic”