MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).

Moderator: Moderators

vosined
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!

Postby vosined » May 21 2019, 23:43

Anubis thanks for the reply.

The torch does not work clicking left mouse button or clicking the space bar, all over the wall and the torch itself. (I tried to jump just as the last resort))). I think I messed up with the installation of Mods, even though there was BDJ in the beginning of the game, not Margaret.
If I uninstall the game then install all the mods in the order you've provided, then copy the saves of my current game, is it going to work or I have to start all over again?

Also there was some bug - in Tularean Forest when I tried to become expert in Disarm Traps and click on this option, I was given some delivery material to Harmondale and no expert in Disarm Traps, then the option to become the expert totally disappeared.

Is there a walkthrough to this mod, I've searched everywhere but could not find any, only FAQ page with a few questions. For example where is the expert in fire magic? This question was asked a lot on the board, but no answer for it.
Last edited by vosined on May 21 2019, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

vosined
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Postby vosined » May 22 2019, 1:08

I've reinstalled like you've said and teleported with the first click on the torch. Thanks. What about other questions - where is expert in fire magic?

Anubis
Conscript
Conscript

Postby Anubis » May 22 2019, 3:48

You're gonna have to give me a day or two before I can answer those questions. It's been a while since I've played this mod so I'm gonna re-install MM7 and play this mod later tonight.

Anubis
Conscript
Conscript

Postby Anubis » May 22 2019, 8:06

I messed up my install of Rev4ModF on purpose and played through it a bit. I then re-installed it properly and loaded up my previous save on the messed-up installation and some events were buggy. I'm wondering if that's the case with your game regarding the messed up Disarm Expert...Not sure. I'm about to play it for real now and I'll let you know when I get to Tularean Forest.

Anubis
Conscript
Conscript

Postby Anubis » May 22 2019, 17:04

@vosined

https://i.imgur.com/FGzX0pO.png Seems to be working fine for me. However, I did find a house with Dagger Expert which happened to have a quest related to the Courier Deliveries.

As for Expert Fire Magic, I think I now recall that you had to do a quest for the Grandmaster Fire Magic teacher in Emerald Isle (Find the Lost Scroll of Wonka)

Return to “Might and Magic”