MM 7 problem - How to change language? - PLZ HELP!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
bilal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM 7 problem - How to change language? - PLZ HELP!

Unread postby bilal » 01 Feb 2006, 14:11

Hello.

Well, ummmm, i have a problem.

i downloaded the whole might and magic game from e-donkey this month, as i wanted to play it again, cuz i lost my original cd. so i downloaded the two cds and everything, whole month of downloading hardwork on a DIALUP!. lol. and well, after installing, everything runs fine except, its all in a different language!.

i think its italian, but im not sure, but anyways, is there a way to get install it in an english mode????
man, this feels sooo bad, after all this wait, i really cant play the game, u know everything is in this different language, the voice of the players, the text in the game. so can i somehow fix it? or all the files with the game an italian version.

Is there any file in the setup directory that i can change or modify or something to get a english version of the game? i can live with the italian voices but if somehow the italian text in the game can be changed, it would be great.

thanks for reading.

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 01 Feb 2006, 14:40

Thread closed. Discussion of warez is not permitted here.

Return to “Might and Magic”