Paradise Valley chest

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
MaxKnight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Paradise Valley chest

Unread postby MaxKnight » 07 Dec 2007, 23:49

This is most likely old news, but I just want to ask a question about this seemingly unobtainable chest in Paradise Valley.

Why is this chest even here? It's past the western border of Paradise Valley. Has anybody ever managed to get to that chest? I wonder what's in it...?

Edit: Heh... oops. Forgot entirely about Telekinesis. I've never used that spell before, so I entirely forgot about using it. It's just more boringly enchanted equipment and several thousand gold pieces.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Paradise Valley chest

Unread postby HodgePodge » 09 Dec 2007, 01:48

MaxKnight wrote:Edit: Heh... oops. Forgot entirely about Telekinesis. I've never used that spell before, so I entirely forgot about using it. It's just more boringly enchanted equipment and several thousand gold pieces.
Glad you remembered Telekinesis … I was just about to remind you when I read your last line. :-D Telekinesis also works when enemies go outside the borders and you annihilate them. You can loot dead bodies with the Telekinesis spell too. ;)
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 14 Dec 2007, 17:15

i can guess its a leftover from the makers, maybe there was supposed to be a gang of titans there to guard it and the desert would be abit bigger?
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Irq
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Irq » 14 Dec 2007, 18:31

I think they intended it to be there.

You are supposed to use telekinesis to get it, that's why there is no trap on it. If there is a trap on a chest you have to use telekinesis twice.
That's what I believe anyway :)

Return to “Might and Magic”