Might and Magic Quotes

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 03 May 2012, 01:48

Alice was obviously just pointing out the fact that the Lords don't look like people who usually come to visit William (i.e. like the sadistic scumbags like him and his friends/visitors). You're just blowing this whole thing out of proportion. Giving it too much thought, man ;)

Charles Quixote isn't evil. He's certainly not a saint, but he's genuinely a good guy.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Might and Magic Quotes

Unread postby GrayFace » 04 May 2012, 03:43

Kareeah Indaga wrote:“Trust, but verify!” --Eldrich Parson
In Russian language this phrase is classic. "Trust" and "verify" are also rhymed in Russian.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 04 May 2012, 20:47

"We are done searching for ancients. We have a better plan now."

"We thought we could settle our differences. We were wrong."

"Thank you heroes. Thank you for saving me kingdom for me."

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 04 May 2012, 21:40

Arret wrote:"We are done searching for ancients. We have a better plan now."

"We thought we could settle our differences. We were wrong."

"Thank you heroes. Thank you for saving me kingdom for me."
Truly classics!
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 06 May 2012, 01:21

-------------------------------------------
They came from the depths of the void... An ancient enemy of an Ancient people. No one knows why they hate us so, or why they have made war upon us. Some say the struggle against their evil is the Mandate of Heaven.
Though their origins and purpose are shrouded in mystery, their plan is simple: They travel, they land, and then they conquer.
Now they are here on our world, to do to us what they have done to so many others. And they will do it -- unless someone stops them.

"Look, I see a way out!"

"Falagar..."

"Come with me. You have much to learn before you can deal with the likes of those monsters. Since their arrival of the devils, foul creatures and evil spirits have appeared throughout the land.
These signs and omens can have but one meaning: that your destiny is part of the Mandate of Heaven.
--------------------------------------

Had to be done. From memory :)
Avonu wrote:- Don't remember directly quote - lieutenat Piridac and Archie conversation - when Archie ask Piridac to reapet what he said, lieutenat said how he kill two Elves with one arrow. :D
Archibald: "What? Wait, go back"
Piridac: "You mean the part where I slew two elves with a single arrow?"
Archibald: "No no, after that lie!"

Archibald is hilarious in this cinematic
You'd think Darkmoor was a ghost town, but instead there's plenty of life among the dead.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 06 May 2012, 09:58

Macros the Black wrote:Archibald is hilarious in this cinematic
Especially in his ending of H2, when he visits his brother new "kingdom".

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 06 May 2012, 16:01

PhoenixReborn wrote:
UndeadHalfOrc wrote:8|
So you never died even once in MM6?
Lol. I play with the sound off.
eh? no reason for that.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 11 May 2012, 08:07

"Don't touch the merchandise!"

"I've been expecting you." (intersting that both the Seer and Melian say that when greeting you)

"May we help you?" (the Darkside temple cleric says this in a very sweet voice)

"Conqueror of Worlds, Maker of Dreams
the greatest force of all, yet elusive it seems.
"

(Might and Magic Book One, the riddle from an important plot point)

Return to “Might and Magic”