MM7 - a little theory concerning accessories and armsmastery

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

MM7 - a little theory concerning accessories and armsmastery

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 06 Mar 2007, 16:35

I'm at about level 40 now, and I've got quite a few skills at grandmaster level. My thief has got master armsmaster, and thus receiving a damage bonus for the skill points spent on the skill.

When it comes to other skills you normally find accessories with certain skill bonuses (all the way up to +25), however, I haven't found a single item that grants me an armsmastery bonus above 10. Is there a limit for this skill? I'm really starting to wonder, and even more so after having completed the acromage tournament - you are given two high-quality chunks of ore after doing so - and having spent quite a lot of time loading and reloading outside the item blacksmith's house without any progress... :S
I would appreciate some advice on this. Is it possible to get an accessory with an armsmastery bonus above +10 or am I simply wasting my time? :libra:
Last edited by millionmilesaway on 06 Mar 2007, 17:08, edited 3 times in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 06 Mar 2007, 16:49

IIRC maximum bonus to skill is +25 - except armsmaster which is +15. Maybe there is higher bonus but I never had that item.

UndeadHalfOrc
Titan
Titan

Unread postby UndeadHalfOrc » 13 Mar 2007, 20:14

Easy solution: GM Enchant Item.

I've gotten +17 Unarmed rings this way, and +14 armsmaster gauntlets.

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 13 Mar 2007, 21:18

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:Easy solution: GM Enchant Item.

I've gotten +17 Unarmed rings this way, and +14 armsmaster gauntlets.
Thanks! I eventually found a gauntlet with +13 armsmaster as well as a ring with +8 though, and to my surprise they stacked :D Well, I'm not complaining ;)

Return to “Might and Magic”