Might and Magic Tribute 0.2 released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
arturchix
Titan
Titan

Might and Magic Tribute 0.2 released!

Unread postby arturchix » 07 Jan 2006, 17:34

On behalf of the Might and Magic Tribute team I am happy to inform you that we have finally released the second very early alpha version of the game! You can download it from SourceForge.
Please note that you will have to install .NET 2.0 first before you can run the game. You can download it here.

The biggest changes from the 0.1 version are that most things on the game menu are now actually working. It is now possible to create characters, form a party, distribute skill points and even try out the dialogues with NPCs. There’s quite a lot to try so please do so! Note that this is a very, very early alpha so there will be made loads of changes from time to time. Any feedback is welcome, try out the current version and wait for the next release, thank you!

Best regards,
Might and Magic Tribute team

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 07 Jan 2006, 22:24

Great news. The development is still going on. Latest tomorrow that info will also be on CH news site... (sorry, i cannot post them right now, maybe someone else?)

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Wonderful News!

Unread postby HodgePodge » 08 Jan 2006, 01:48

I'm thrilled that the MM Tribute project is still on track. Thanks Arturchix, Ribannah and the rest of the team. :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 08 Jan 2006, 08:40

We are still alive and kicking so nobody is going to give up. ;) At this version there's not that much to see but it's atleast a start to work from. In case you have some feedback about it, please, let us know about it!

At the same time we are still looking for more team members who could fill the following positions:
C# Programming - experience in C#, or at least in object oriented programming and the willingness to learn, is mandatory, as well as an affinity for games. Knowledge of Axiom or Ogre as well as XML is greatly appreciated.

2D Artwork - artistic ability and / or experience of editing existing images and textures in Photoshop / PaintShop Pro etc. required.

3D Modelling - experience with creating low poly models in apps like 3DSmax, Lightwave, MilkShape3D etc. required. We are also looking for modellers to render cutscenes and still images.

Level Editing - experience in having created levels for other games is important (especially of using Radiant for Quake 3 etc. level editing).

Sound Engineering
Anyone interested to join us? :)

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 08 Jan 2006, 10:13

Woow it's looking good :) I like it. I'm busy downloading it right now :)

Though I wish I could help, I fear I haven't got the skills to help you. So sorry!
Grah!

pasto-sor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby pasto-sor » 08 Jan 2006, 14:59

good job and Great music :proud:

Paladin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Paladin » 10 Jan 2006, 11:06

Keep up the great work, guys!
I'm so looking forward to the final release.
A cat is fine too...

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 19 Jan 2006, 16:21

Good job guys :D
I'm looking forwrd to see the game complete!
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

Marcus333
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Marcus333 » 21 Jan 2006, 17:51

I'm really looking forward to the game!

Keep up the good work everybody!

starlady11
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Might and Magic Tribute 0.2 released!

Unread postby starlady11 » 29 Jan 2006, 07:59

arturchix wrote:On behalf of the Might and Magic Tribute team I am happy to inform you that we have finally released the second very early alpha version of the game! You can download it from SourceForge.
Please note that you will have to install .NET 2.0 first before you can run the game. You can download it here.

The biggest changes from the 0.1 version are that most things on the game menu are now actually working. It is now possible to create characters, form a party, distribute skill points and even try out the dialogues with NPCs. There’s quite a lot to try so please do so! Note that this is a very, very early alpha so there will be made loads of changes from time to time. Any feedback is welcome, try out the current version and wait for the next release, thank you!

Best regards,
Might and Magic Tribute team
how do you dnload it?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 29 Jan 2006, 09:40

Try this link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmtribute

There should be a big green button to click on for downloading (it's green when I look at it, at least :) ).
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Gaffer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Gaffer » 19 Feb 2006, 23:01

Yeah, keep up the good work.

Just asking, how many quests will there be in this game?

RiccElijah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RiccElijah » 20 Feb 2006, 10:18

guys.. where are the old images from the old site?? especcially the continent map??

Return to “Might and Magic”