very noob question about controllers

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

very noob question about controllers

Unread postby tumorbane » 30 Nov 2006, 20:28

I have a nice PC but also an X-box and X-box 360, so as a result, I don't think I've played a FPS on my PC since the Doom era, but I'm very tempted to get Dark Messiah based on the reviews. With Dark Messiah, what contollers do people generally use? Can people effectively just use the mouse and keyboard or do you use something else? Thanks.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 30 Nov 2006, 20:34

Mouse and keyboard remain the most useful controllers for any first-person game. I found the key mappings to be convenient and consistent with other popular games.

I don't know if the game could support any gamepad, but I don't see how it could be convenient.

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby tumorbane » 30 Nov 2006, 20:36

Angelspit wrote:Mouse and keyboard remain the most useful controllers for any first-person game. I found the key mappings to be convenient and consistent with other popular games.

I don't know if the game could support any gamepad, but I don't see how it could be convenient.
Oh good, that's a relief. I was worried I'd have to accessorize, and if so, didn't want to get the wrong stuff.

Return to “Might and Magic”