Help with M&M7

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Harkon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help with M&M7

Unread postby Harkon » 07 Aug 2006, 09:53

Hey guys do you know where i could download this game (not free of course) without having to get it mailed/shipped(dunno if this word exists)?
Because somehow i don't trust ebay or amazon

Thanks in advance

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 08 Aug 2006, 01:17

Really? I got my copy from amazon and it works perfectly fine. Just be careful if you want the box and the manual (read the product descriptions)

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Help with M&M7

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 05 Nov 2006, 17:52

Harkon wrote:Hey guys do you know where i could download this game (not free of course) without having to get it mailed/shipped(dunno if this word exists)?
Because somehow i don't trust ebay or amazon

Thanks in advance
I would go to fileplanet.com. They have got this thing called "direct2drive", where you pay for the game you want and then you can just download it. I do not know if they have games that old, but you should go and check! :)

Moomaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Moomaster » 14 Jan 2007, 05:47

Direct2Drive is the single best idea they've ever had. Sadly they only offer new software.

I would give an arm and a leg for them to do this for the old might and magic games. I've been looking in every store I can find for MM6, HoMM3, etc.

Dave_Jame
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Dave_Jame » 28 Feb 2007, 07:16

Well in Czech its eazy to get the HoMaM III.... Vhey reprodice it every two years and People still buy it... the stoks sre never anaught... Paradoxli the Game costs more then HoMaM IV

TrevElvis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby TrevElvis » 01 Mar 2007, 13:33

I didnt think MM6 ws so hard to get, I have two copies as 2 pcs in house and someones always wanting to play it. I got my latest one off ebay which was the collectors edition hologram discs ,cloth map etc, its way cool and also has MM1-5 included even though I cant get into them and stick to MM6 - 8 mainly and sometimes 9. I hope if they do bring out MM10 they base it on 6,7 or 8 and not 9 though

Secret_Holder
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Secret_Holder » 05 Mar 2007, 14:13

Amazon would be the best way to go as they're always reliable ;)

Return to “Might and Magic”