Hmm Which to play.

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
St0rmB0lt
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Hmm Which to play.

Unread postby St0rmB0lt » 27 Jul 2006, 06:38

A few christmas's ago i recieved M&M millenium edition, and i never got around to play it. Recently i found the box for it and i'm hyped to try it out (never played a M&M game before).

My question for you is, which should i play first?

It has M&M:

7-for blood and honor
6-the mandate of heaven
5-darkside of xeen
4-clouds of xeen

Ya5MieL
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Ya5MieL » 27 Jul 2006, 22:54

People said episodes 6,7,8 are best... so i tried only those, and i can recomend them (in that order).

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Hmm Which to play.

Unread postby HodgePodge » 28 Jul 2006, 00:22

St0rmB0lt wrote: My question for you is, which should i play first?

It has M&M:

7-for blood and honor
6-the mandate of heaven
5-darkside of xeen
4-clouds of xeen
If you can get MM4 and/or 5 to play on your computer, I'd give them a try. I never could get to run at all on any of my computers, so I just gave up and never played them.

But I did play Might & Magic 6 … my very first MM game and it's just the BEST RPG I've ever played in my whole life. MM7 is also excellent. I still play both of these games and MM8 on a regular basis. I have finished MM6 more than 20 times & about the same for MM7. I've only finished MM8 about 10 times. I love these games! :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

St0rmB0lt
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Hmm Which to play.

Unread postby St0rmB0lt » 28 Jul 2006, 03:04

HodgePodge wrote:
St0rmB0lt wrote: My question for you is, which should i play first?

It has M&M:

7-for blood and honor
6-the mandate of heaven
5-darkside of xeen
4-clouds of xeen
If you can get MM4 and/or 5 to play on your computer, I'd give them a try. I never could get to run at all on any of my computers, so I just gave up and never played them.

But I did play Might & Magic 6 … my very first MM game and it's just the BEST RPG I've ever played in my whole life. MM7 is also excellent. I still play both of these games and MM8 on a regular basis. I have finished MM6 more than 20 times & about the same for MM7. I've only finished MM8 about 10 times. I love these games! :-D
Thanks for the insight, i think i will try 6 first.

DaveO
Demon
Demon

Unread postby DaveO » 28 Jul 2006, 13:58

If you can get the Xeen games to run using DosBox, I'd actually recommend playing those first. Windows Vista is 'coming soon', so I expect a large amount of growing pains with getting XP games to run and a larger difficulty in getting DOS oriented games to run.
I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.

Return to “Might and Magic”