MM7 Tularean Caves

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
dyan0810
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM7 Tularean Caves

Unread postby dyan0810 » 01 Jul 2006, 19:13

In the Tularean Caves there is a chest on a ledge. I have tried jumping but cannot reach the chest. Any suggestions? B-)

Marelt Ekiran
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Marelt Ekiran » 02 Jul 2006, 01:15

I don't know which chest you're talking about, but as a general rule in the Tularean caves... If you can't get there from one way, try finding another way. Many paths loop around and sidetrack.

Also, there is one gap in the dungeon that is spanned by an invisible bridge. If you get there, just walk over the gap and you'll walk over, rather than fall.

If that wasn't helpful, then check here.

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 02 Jul 2006, 04:05

Actually, that chest has to be opened by Telekinesis, if it's the one I'm thinking of. But it's not worth much. You'd think for all the work you have to go through to get it, there'd at least be some decent treasure . . .
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 02 Jul 2006, 11:31

Or if it is some of the other chests then there are some levers you have to pull, but make sure to save before you do it since some of them can send you to places you don't want to go to :D and once you push th eright lever a few things not reacable before get quite possible to reach...

dyan0810
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dyan0810 » 06 Jul 2006, 01:06

Thanks Bandobras. You were right. With a chest that difficult to reach they could have put in better treasure.

Return to “Might and Magic”