mandate of heaven - Level 60+ ?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Tobsquire
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

mandate of heaven - Level 60+ ?

Unread postby Tobsquire » 31 May 2006, 18:37

Another quick question, where can I go for above level 60 training in good old Enroth??

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 31 May 2006, 19:02

You can train to level 200 in Ironfist.

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 02 Jun 2006, 02:03

If I remember well Blackshire too, until 75+ that I finished the game at least there I trained my chars :p
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 02 Jun 2006, 08:39

You can also go to Paradise Valley. There is no level limit for training there, IIRC.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 13 Jun 2006, 18:24

Kristo wrote:You can train to level 200 in Ironfist.
Castle Ironfist to level 200 …
Phobos wrote:You can also go to Paradise Valley. There is no level limit for training there, IIRC.
and Paradise Valley for unlimited levels; of course, it gets really, REALLY expensive the higher you go. Once, when I used an editor, I trained my party in Paradise Valley to over Level 1,500 :D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Tobsquire
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Tobsquire » 13 Jun 2006, 21:19

interesting, so does it theoretically top out at 9999 then? pretty mental. whats a good level 2 b finishing the game would anyone say? Im not into gaming on the level most of u peeps r but ive completed most of the final fantasy series, not including the oldskool ones + other lesser rpg's not worth mentioning on ps2, anyway! I think im like mid 60's or so, and ive rinsed out my cash proper on leveling up. but hey

peace
T
:jester:

Paulus1
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Paulus1 » 13 Jun 2006, 22:49

Level 60-70 should be sufficient for finishing the game succesfully.
I'm no expert at the game, but iirc that was my level, when I finished the game.

Chorus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Chorus » 04 Aug 2006, 00:09

If you go for the kill all monsters/complete all quests/max score game, you should end up somewhere around level 92... or was it 116. I don't remember, I did this a while ago.

Jeska
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Jeska » 06 Aug 2006, 13:32

With the "super goober" scroll ? :D

Magnus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Magnus » 12 Aug 2006, 14:46

I think you can reach level over 100 before you get to the end if you don't avoid fight ;) (it"s long way in MM6)

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 05 Nov 2006, 12:02

Tobsquire wrote:interesting, so does it theoretically top out at 9999 then? pretty mental. whats a good level 2 b finishing the game would anyone say? Im not into gaming on the level most of u peeps r but ive completed most of the final fantasy series, not including the oldskool ones + other lesser rpg's not worth mentioning on ps2, anyway! I think im like mid 60's or so, and ive rinsed out my cash proper on leveling up. but hey

peace
T
:jester:
Good that you brought this up! I also ran out of gold all the time on the higher levels due to the expense of leveling up. How did those of you that finished the game get sufficient gold? Fighting doesn't give you that much obviously, i.e. the cleansing of paradise valley gives you a hundred thousand gold or two, still say you're level 60 or so it might be enough for 6 more levels for the party and that ain't very much! In mm8 however you could get hilarious amounts of gold by trading items with a multitude of merchants. Does this merchant circle also exist in mm6 and in case it does, is it profitable? I'd like some advice on how to get the gold one needs! :S

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 05 Nov 2006, 16:51

millionmilesaway wrote:Good that you brought this up! I also ran out of gold all the time on the higher levels due to the expense of leveling up. How did those of you that finished the game get sufficient gold? Fighting doesn't give you that much obviously, i.e. the cleansing of paradise valley gives you a hundred thousand gold or two, still say you're level 60 or so it might be enough for 6 more levels for the party and that ain't very much! In mm8 however you could get hilarious amounts of gold by trading items with a multitude of merchants. Does this merchant circle also exist in mm6 and in case it does, is it profitable? I'd like some advice on how to get the gold one needs! :S
Just get a Master Merchant and sell stuff you get from the dragons and titans in New Sorpigal for loads of money. I never have monetary problems in any MM after I can slay dragons/titans.

Secret_Holder
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Secret_Holder » 06 Nov 2006, 19:21

The obelisk treasure might also be a good idea! ;)

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 06 Nov 2006, 23:47

Secret_Holder wrote:The obelisk treasure might also be a good idea! ;)
I'll be checking that treasure out for sure, thanks :devious:

Apeman
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Apeman » 08 Nov 2006, 10:06

One other option for cash is to pump one of your statistics to about 150-200 and play at the circus. Collect a lot of pyramids and trade them for level 7 items at Abdul's Resort in DragonSand

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 11 Nov 2006, 16:17

Apeman wrote:One other option for cash is to pump one of your statistics to about 150-200 and play at the circus. Collect a lot of pyramids and trade them for level 7 items at Abdul's Resort in DragonSand
Okey, I never really understood the circus part of the game. When can one play at the circus?
Oh there's lightning in my blood my dark Morganna, my own Morganna; red lightning lightened through my blood, my dark Morganna...

Apeman
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Apeman » 15 Nov 2006, 11:32

Each circus has a certain month per year when you can play. Out of my head it's:

Bootleg Bay in january
Mire of the Damned in March (bug, not working?)
Blackshire in September

You can play 5 games based upon one of your statistics, each game (or click) costs 50 gold, you either lose (nothing) win (lodestone:1 point) win better (harpy feather:3 points) win best (lucky clover:10 points). When you get 30 points you go to the main circus tent and trade you points for a golden pyramid. When you have 200 points in a statistic you play around 5-10 times at that game, get out, trade for pyramid and repeat until you have a lot of pyramids.

These pyramids can be traded at abdul's resort in DragonSand for level 7 items, which you can use or sell for a lot of cash.

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 15 Nov 2006, 17:20

Apeman wrote:Each circus has a certain month per year when you can play. Out of my head it's:

Bootleg Bay in january
Mire of the Damned in March (bug, not working?)
Blackshire in September

You can play 5 games based upon one of your statistics, each game (or click) costs 50 gold, you either lose (nothing) win (lodestone:1 point) win better (harpy feather:3 points) win best (lucky clover:10 points). When you get 30 points you go to the main circus tent and trade you points for a golden pyramid. When you have 200 points in a statistic you play around 5-10 times at that game, get out, trade for pyramid and repeat until you have a lot of pyramids.

These pyramids can be traded at abdul's resort in DragonSand for level 7 items, which you can use or sell for a lot of cash.
Well, that sounds good. But how do I get 200? I know you can get 50 permanent by using black potions, and equipment and so on to about perhaps 80-100. well, please explain! ;)

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 15 Nov 2006, 17:25

April - Blackshire
August - Mire of the Damned
December - Bootleg Bay

Is the circus schedule. Though, I think Mire of the Damned is bugged.

But the 200 in a stat can be done with enough in Light Magic, casting Day of the Gods
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 15 Nov 2006, 17:28

Sir William S Titan wrote:April - Blackshire
August - Mire of the Damned
December - Bootleg Bay

Is the circus schedule. Though, I think Mire of the Damned is bugged.

But the 200 in a stat can be done with enough in Light Magic, casting Day of the Gods
Groovy man! Thanks! ;)

Return to “Might and Magic”