MM7RedoneUltimate

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

MM7RedoneUltimate

Unread postby DaveHer » 06 Apr 2023, 08:08

This version has GaryFace patch, the new extension and editor and new builds. Monsters behave the same as in "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone". There are quests in Tularean Forest, Deyja, Tatalia, and Avlee. The same quests exist in Emerald Island and Harmondale. Many of the buildings have been repainted. Many plants and trees have been replaced with better ones. The well on the other side of the mountain is a teleporter hub as in "MM7Rev4modR1 Redone". Knock on all doors and read carefully to what they say.
Download Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/might-and-ma ... oneutimate

Installation is easy:

1. Install a fresh copy of MM7 GOG.
2. Unpack the mod and place everything into the game's installation fold where the MM7.exe is and overwrite every thing and that is all. You do not need to install GrayFace Patch nor the extension and editor. It already has them.
3. Create party and play.

David Hernandez

unknownone
Pixie
Pixie

Re: MM7RedoneUltimate

Unread postby unknownone » 31 May 2023, 14:59

Great, thanks!
I've played and enjoyed many RPGs:
MM6,MM7,MM8,MM9, Fallout 1&2, Planescape Torment, Torment: ToN, TES3, TES4

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 31 May 2023, 16:09

unknownone wrote: 31 May 2023, 14:59 Great, thanks!
You are Welcome. :)

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 13 Mar 2024, 21:57

I tried it briefly. It just crashes too much and I think there is far too much added in. There is no need for barriers around the entrances, making it harder to access them. All the extra foliage, just makes it hard to see items. I do applause the efforts, but it runs low, like the original, not fast like with the grayface patch.

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 14 Mar 2024, 17:03

Variol wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 21:57 I tried it briefly. It just crashes too much and I think there is far too much added in. There is no need for barriers around the entrances, making it harder to access them. All the extra foliage, just makes it hard to see items. I do applause the efforts, but it runs low, like the original, not fast like with the grayface patch.
Three hundred and sixty-three people have downloaded it and two have had problems with it. You and one other. install the program "4gb_patch to MM7.exe that might help. It forces the game to use 4 megabits of memory. If you have a powerful computer and a powerful nvidia video card, you should not have any problem.
David

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 15 Mar 2024, 01:22

DaveHer wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:03
Variol wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 21:57 I tried it briefly. It just crashes too much and I think there is far too much added in. There is no need for barriers around the entrances, making it harder to access them. All the extra foliage, just makes it hard to see items. I do applause the efforts, but it runs low, like the original, not fast like with the grayface patch.
Three hundred and sixty-three people have downloaded it and two have had problems with it. You and one other. install the program "4gb_patch to MM7.exe that might help. It forces the game to use 4 megabits of memory. If you have a powerful computer and a powerful nvidia video card, you should not have any problem.
David
Wow, that sounds almost believable!

Return to “Might and Magic”