MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Ultimate

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Re: MM7Rev4modR1 Redone Ultimate

Unread postby DaveHer » 24 Feb 2023, 17:53

@Odinz
Check the Date folder and make sure that you do not have extra Lod file in there.
These are the only files that should be there.
David

OdinZ
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby OdinZ » 22 Jun 2023, 20:50

i have one extra actually. 01 mon pal.bitmaps.lod
i also have d3dbitmap.hwl
Tried removing one of each and both while handing in the quest. Neither functioned. I kinda let the game rest for a while, and checked if you had responded. you had, a while back too, so i decided to install and try again. New install, new save file. Same problem. Nothing else seems wrong :c

Eksekk
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Eksekk » 23 Jun 2023, 14:26

OdinZ wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 23:55 Next issue! :P in "the land of the giants" you get a quest from "the maestro" to gain some books from the dragon king and queen in their caves. I have successfully retrieved them! Yay! However, the game decides to crash whenever i try to hand in the books. Bummer.
What is the content of "ErrorLog.txt" file in main game folder?
DaveHer wrote:ping
Is the new quest done through lua? Or is it Maestro's quest in original maestro mod?
OdinZ wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 20:50 i have one extra actually. 01 mon pal.bitmaps.lod
i also have d3dbitmap.hwl
Tried removing one of each and both while handing in the quest. Neither functioned. I kinda let the game rest for a while, and checked if you had responded. you had, a while back too, so i decided to install and try again. New install, new save file. Same problem. Nothing else seems wrong :c
I suggest to put them back. Both have to do with bitmaps, which shouldn't ever cause this exact kind of problem.
Unfinished mod by me: MM7 Rev4 mod, MMMerge version.

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 23 Jun 2023, 22:04

@Eksekk
The quest for the amulet, is not a new quest. It is Maestro's quest in original mod.
David

Return to “Might and Magic”