Harmondale Well

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Harmondale Well

Unread postby DaveHer » 08 Sep 2022, 17:08

I need help. I am working on MM7 Redone. It is finished. The well in Harmondale has the same function as the one in MM7Rev4modR1 Redone. The well (MM7 Redone) is working. Except that the image that apears when you click on the well is:

See link: :(

Instead of this:
See link:

I could not find the text of the MM7Rev4modR1 Redone nor the MM7 Redone any where so as to change the Placeholder Text with the correct one.
Does anyone know where it is or how to change it.
Thanks
David

Eksekk
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Harmondale Well

Unread postby Eksekk » 08 Sep 2022, 17:22

I can't see your images (lack of rights; my email is eksekk3@gmail.com if you want me to try to fix that). If wrong text is showing, you can correct it in out02.str file in events.lod.
Unfinished mod by me: MM7 Rev4 mod, MMMerge version.

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 08 Sep 2022, 17:35

Eksekk wrote: 08 Sep 2022, 17:22 I can't see your images (lack of rights; my email is eksekk3@gmail.com if you want me to try to fix that). If wrong text is showing, you can correct it in out02.str file in events.lod.
I sent you an email.
Thank you :)
David

Tomsod
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Tomsod » 08 Sep 2022, 18:28

I can see the images now. You'll want to change the TRANS.TXT file, which has got the map transition text. As you can see, there's a lot of 'placeholder text' transitions there, the one you need corresponds to the HouseId parameter of your well's MoveToMap command.

DaveHer
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby DaveHer » 08 Sep 2022, 19:33

Tomsod wrote: 08 Sep 2022, 18:28 I can see the images now. You'll want to change the TRANS.TXT file, which has got the map transition text. As you can see, there's a lot of 'placeholder text' transitions there, the one you need corresponds to the HouseId parameter of your well's MoveToMap command.
Thank you very very much. :tsup: The 2D# is 226. I did search that file before, but I did not look good enough. Stupid Me. :D
David

Return to “Might and Magic”