Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Tomsod
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Chaos Conspiracy Redone Enhanced Ultimate

Unread postby Tomsod » 12 Nov 2022, 19:25

It's a continuously updated latest work-in-progress version of MMExt. It also contains the script above. But there might be bugs, as it's not a release.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 12 Nov 2022, 19:55

Echo wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 17:59
GrayFace wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 11:34 Ah, then you'd either need to replace "local BatchAdd = mem.BatchAdd" with definition from the older file or upgrade to new MMExt, which I'm hoping to release very soon.
If you'd like, you can put the new MMExt somewhere and drop me a line in private, I'll happilly toss it in and report if anything goes wonky while I play TCCREU :creative:
MMExtension.rar
MMEditor.rar
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 12 Nov 2022, 20:00

DaveHer wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 15:04 Download Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/tccr-enhanced-ultimate-final
David :)
You forgot to include icons.lod.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

DaveHer
Threeheaded Knight
Threeheaded Knight

Unread postby DaveHer » 12 Nov 2022, 20:22

Tomsod wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 18:05 It's actually not secret at all: https://github.com/GrayFace/MMExtension
It seems that you have to download one file at a time (there are a lot of files). Is this correct?
David

Tomsod
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Tomsod » 12 Nov 2022, 20:26

A green button labeled "code" allows downloading a zip. You can also use a program called git to download everything and update it as necessary, but a zip is a simpler option.

DaveHer
Threeheaded Knight
Threeheaded Knight

Unread postby DaveHer » 12 Nov 2022, 20:33

GrayFace wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:00
DaveHer wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 15:04 Download Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/tccr-enhanced-ultimate-final
David :)
You forgot to include icons.lod.
When people install the GOG version of MM6 it should be there. People are suppose to install the enhance version first and the patch that is available at the download site and then the ultimate. :) If they do this they should have all the files. (31 redone hd.sprites.lod, 31 redone hd.ICONS.LOD and 31 redone hd.bitmaps.lwd) I did not add new icons. What I did forget was the files for the six additional quests at Port Sleigon. A lot of people are going to hate me for this because if they want to do those six quests, they are going to have to start a new game. :embarrased: I am going to provide a patch at the download site to fix this. Because of the changes to the text files in icons.lod, I will have to include icons.lod and the files for Script\Global.
David

DaveHer
Threeheaded Knight
Threeheaded Knight

Unread postby DaveHer » 12 Nov 2022, 21:29

Tomsod wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:26 A green button labeled "code" allows downloading a zip. You can also use a program called git to download everything and update it as necessary, but a zip is a simpler option.
Thanks, but GrayFace already provided the new MMExtension
David

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 12 Nov 2022, 21:35

Got it. The ground glitches seem to have gone away (yay!), but I got a different error and the Town Portal map is scrambled :D As in, town icons teleport to different places (the mouse hover text is accurate). For instance, Sutter's Bay icon leads to Cheroburg, Free Haven goes to Ellesia etc.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...TCC Enhanced]\Scripts\Global\ThreeSutter's BayQuests.lua:45: attempt to call global 'QCheck' (a nil value)

stack traceback:
...TCC Enhanced]\Scripts\Global\ThreeSutter's BayQuests.lua: in main chunk

local variables of '...TCC Enhanced]\Scripts\Global\ThreeSutter's BayQuests.lua':
(*temporary) = 0
(*temporary) = 1
(*temporary) = 2
(*temporary) = 3
(*temporary) = 4
(*temporary) = 5
(*temporary) = (table: 0x03c87de0)
(*temporary) = (function: 0x03b0e1d8)
(*temporary) = (table: 0x13f141e0)
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "FamilyHeirloom"
(*temporary) = "Given"
(*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'QCheck' (a nil value)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

DaveHer
Threeheaded Knight
Threeheaded Knight

Unread postby DaveHer » 12 Nov 2022, 21:44

@GrayFace
I have a good question. With this new MMExtension and MMEditor, Will the the quests work. I ask because I use the old method for canshow: CanShow = QCheck("IronShield","Done"), For the merge I used: CanShow = || Q.RegnanTournamentShield == "Done",
David

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 13 Nov 2022, 16:46

DaveHer wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:33 When people install the GOG version of MM6 it should be there. People are suppose to install the enhance version first and the patch that is available at the download site and then the ultimate. :)
No, the download site only has 1 file: "TCCR Enhanced Ultimate Final", the "enhance version" isn't there nor in your 1st post.
DaveHer wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:33What I did forget was the files for the six additional quests at Port Sleigon. A lot of people are going to hate me for this because if they want to do those six quests, they are going to have to start a new game. :embarrased:
Why new game? Unless I'm missing something in your scripts there's no need for it.
DaveHer wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 20:22 It seems that you have to download one file at a time (there are a lot of files). Is this correct?
Download it here:
GrayFace wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 19:55 MMExtension.rar
MMEditor.rar

DaveHer
Threeheaded Knight
Threeheaded Knight

Unread postby DaveHer » 14 Nov 2022, 02:34

I need to prepare a patch for the files I forgot to include in the zip file. This will be the first and I hope the last. I am very sorry. :embarrased:
David

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 16 Nov 2022, 08:37

Echo wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 21:35 Got it. The ground glitches seem to have gone away (yay!), but I got a different error and the Town Portal map is scrambled :D As in, town icons teleport to different places (the mouse hover text is accurate). For instance, Sutter's Bay icon leads to Cheroburg, Free Haven goes to Ellesia etc.
Should be fixed now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqvq6mchx2tvt ... n.rar?dl=1

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 16 Nov 2022, 20:06

GrayFace wrote: 16 Nov 2022, 08:37
Echo wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 21:35 Got it. The ground glitches seem to have gone away (yay!), but I got a different error and the Town Portal map is scrambled :D As in, town icons teleport to different places (the mouse hover text is accurate). For instance, Sutter's Bay icon leads to Cheroburg, Free Haven goes to Ellesia etc.
Should be fixed now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqvq6mchx2tvt ... n.rar?dl=1
Looks good! :creative:

Return to “Might and Magic”