Where to ask general gameplay questions regarding MM678?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
foreverthesceptic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Where to ask general gameplay questions regarding MM678?

Unread postby foreverthesceptic » 30 Jun 2022, 13:03

As the title says where is the best place to ask questions about gameplay? A lot has changed and no wiki to help exists. Is there a forum to discuss where certain items are in the game? For example, I'm looking for the Armageddon spell but can't find it anywhere.

I'm guessing this forum is more dev focused.

Thanks and sorry for posting this here

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Where to ask general gameplay questions regarding MM678?

Unread postby Pol » 30 Jun 2022, 13:51

Where are devs are also players, I think that you are on the right place..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

foreverthesceptic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby foreverthesceptic » 30 Jun 2022, 14:34

Okie dokie, so where are the places in the game I can get a guaranteed copy of the Armageddon spell?

Thanks

foreverthesceptic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby foreverthesceptic » 30 Jun 2022, 18:02

I found the copies of Armageddon. You cheeky guy's made me work for it. Searched like crazy and managed to find them!!! Brilliant!

Love this mod is making you work a little harder :)

Eksekk
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Eksekk » 30 Jun 2022, 22:59

foreverthesceptic wrote: 30 Jun 2022, 13:03 As the title says where is the best place to ask questions about gameplay? A lot has changed and no wiki to help exists. Is there a forum to discuss where certain items are in the game? For example, I'm looking for the Armageddon spell but can't find it anywhere.

I'm guessing this forum is more dev focused.

Thanks and sorry for posting this here
Either ask here (there are players as well, and most devs don't bite and want to help :) ) or use MM discord, you might expect slightly faster replies there.
Unfinished mod by me: MM7 Rev4 mod, MMMerge version.

Atlas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Atlas » 31 Mar 2023, 07:07

The RPG Codex - This is a large online community dedicated to role-playing games, including the Might and Magic series. They have a dedicated forum section for MM6, MM7, and MM8 where you can ask questions and discuss the games.gold whatsapp

thomasnorthern
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby thomasnorthern » 16 Jun 2023, 07:47

Atlas wrote: 31 Mar 2023, 07:07 The RPG Codex - This is a large online community dedicated to role-playing games, including the Might and Magic series. They have a dedicated forum section for MM6, MM7, and MM8 where you can ask questions and discuss the games.pizza tower
I also often ask questions about gameplay in this forum.

hENRY55
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby hENRY55 » 25 Nov 2023, 06:39

If you're comfortable with it, you can also try asking your question on social media platforms like Twitter, whatsapp groups, telegram or Facebook. Many gaming communities and influencers have active accounts on these platforms, and they might be able to provide guidance or direct you to the right resources. When posting your question, make sure to use relevant hashtags or tag accounts associated with the game or gaming community. This way, your query reaches a wider audience, increasing the chances of receiving helpful responses about the Armageddon spell.

margingale
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby margingale » 25 Dec 2023, 07:51

foreverthesceptic wrote: 30 Jun 2022, 18:02 I found the copies of Armageddon. You cheeky guy's made me work for it. Searched like crazy and managed to find them!!! eggy carBrilliant!

Love this mod is making you work a little harder :)
I'm participating in a regularly updated RPG Codex community dedicated to role-playing games, if you're interested PM me.
Last edited by margingale on 25 Dec 2023, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Might and Magic”