Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Lorcan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Arcante - A Might and Magic inspired game

Unread postby Lorcan » 24 Nov 2021, 19:30

Hey there, long time no see!

In case anyone is still interested in this project, I'm planning for releasing a new version of the same game (much more polished than what I first released) as a new Steam game that can be found here

It's not meant for people that already tried the previous version, but for anyone that is interested but never got to try it!

Now there are more combat mechanics, the game is more balanced, and finally you can play it time-based the same way you would do in M&M :) Graphic style is different and a bit more optimized, and I got a little budget to spend on a better game cover!

Also, I'll be releasing it at a better price ;)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Nov 2021, 21:36

Hi Lorcan,
do you have any preview video to entice the fans?

If so, proudly link it here!

PS To be fair, ppl who bought your first version, will they have any chance to get this one with discount or for free? They might be wiling to try it again, some always are.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Lorcan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lorcan » 28 Nov 2021, 17:09

Hey Pol,
I just have the gameplay video that's on Steam, which can be seen here: (I'm still terrible at making trailers).

I don't know if Steam allows for that actually, in the near future, I might just release this "new game" as an update for the main game as well. Or if anyone in this forum bought the original one and would like to try the new version, just message me and I'll give you a key :)

Coldy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Coldy » 08 Dec 2021, 12:24

Good luck with the game development. I will add it to my Steam wishlist and keep an eye on it.

Return to “Might and Magic”