Turn on video options?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Treebranch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Turn on video options?

Unread postby Treebranch » 05 Sep 2019, 07:39

MM7 with grey face patch-> I just saw on someones play through some glorious blood an nice magic effects. Does anyone know how to turn it on? Everything is greyed out on video option. ... and Hardware acceleration is not choosable either for me... not anymore for some weird reasons, who knows? Tried xp mode and different color settings nothing seems to work.

And what the heck ?????? this is my first post and rarely ever posted something in my life how in 9 hells does it count as spam? Have to use VPN just to post something here.....
Your IP has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=195.167.223.50.
Last edited by Treebranch on 05 Sep 2019, 07:56, edited 6 times in total.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Re: Turn on video options?

Unread postby Anubis » 05 Sep 2019, 07:51

You need to install GrayFace's latest patch (2.3.1). Afterwards, right-click on MM7Setup.exe and turn Compatibility mode on for Windows XP Service Pack 3. Once you've done that, you should be able to change from software mode to hardware mode. I would recommend changing compatibility mode as well for your main MM7 executable file.

Also, make sure "Reduced Color Mode" is not checked.
Last edited by Anubis on 05 Sep 2019, 07:54, edited 2 times in total.

Treebranch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Turn on video options?

Unread postby Treebranch » 05 Sep 2019, 07:57

I changed compatibility mode only on my executable file... had to change it on setup too. How silly... works now, thanks!

Return to “Might and Magic”