Selling all my M&M stuff

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
arturchix
Titan
Titan

Selling all my M&M stuff

Unread postby arturchix » 02 Sep 2019, 12:16

Hi, guys, long time, no see! :) With the permission of Angelspit, I’d like to post here a little Might and Magic advert – I’m selling all my M&M goodies and games I managed to accumulate in the past years. I was a very active member of the Might and Magic and Heroes community for many years, pretty much starting since year 2000, when I did my first steps at the old 3DO community boards, then TELP. I spent some quality time as a game designer for Might and Magic Tribute fan project but then came the times of Ubisoft and somehow I managed to get in the “Ring of Trust”, a group of selected fans who were to advise Ubisoft on how to proceed with the revival of the M&M brand. I’m not sure that we always managed to give the best advice but anyway – it was a remarkable time of my life which I will never forget! During these years I met in person many online friends while visiting Gamescom in Cologne, a trip to Ubi offices in Budapest and meeting Ubisoft producers Fabrice Cambounet and Erwan le Breton in person, a M&M presentation in Warsaw... Then there was the Dark Messiah sweepstakes contest where I was working very hard to take down the main prize – a Dark Messiah modded PC which with the help of Angelspit was delivered from USA to my doorsteps in Latvia, stopping by in Canada! I’ve still got it, but it’s not up for sale, at least not right now. :P

Anyway, all of the games and other stuff have been sitting in a box gathering dust for some years now and I realized I need to do something about it. So if you’re interested, I’m selling something or everything from the list for a reasonable price, either post it here or write to me a PM. I hope I'm not breaching any forum rules by posting this.

Might and Magic series:
Might and Magic Platinum Edition (MM6-MM9, each has an install and play disc) – rusty and worn out condition but still usable.
Might and Magic X: Legacy – new condition, not opened.

Heroes of Might and Magic series:
Heroes of Might and Magic: Platinum Edition (Russian, Buka) – includes everything up to HoMM3. Very good condition.
Heroes V: on the cover autograph from the producer Fabrice Cambounet. Excellent condition.
Herpes V: Hammers of Fate: very good condition.
Heroes V: Tribes of the East – very good condition.
Heroes V: Limited Edition, includes Homm3 – HoMM5 + Limited Edition DVD with soundtrack, exclusive artwork, screens etc. Very good condition
Heroes V manual: Hammers of Fate – produced by Age of Heroes community, very good condition.
Heroes of Might and Magic VI: on the cover autographs from Marzhin and other Ubisoft team members. Very good condition.
Heroes of Might and Magic Complete: HoMM1 to HoMM5, without the expansions I think. Very good condition.
Heroes Fables storybook (2 copies) – good condition.

Other Might and Magic products:
Dark Messiah of M&M: Collector Edition: includes “making of” video and bonus DVD, and multiplayer maps artwork. Good condition.
Dark Messiah of M&M: Limited Edition: includes exclusive card collection of monsters, not opened.
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Prima official game guide, condition – very good.
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes – condition new, not even opened. Nintendo DS
Exclusive M&M artwork (A4 size), Heroes VI, Duel of Champions, Clash of Heroes: autograph from the developers.

If you’re interested, I also need to get rid of other games as well.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Game of the Year edition, includes Tribunal and Bloodmoon. The case is broken, everything is in good condition otherwise.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Collector’s Edition, very good condition.
Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, very good condition.
The Witcher (1) – Platinum Edition, excellent condition.
Bioschock 1 – in a metallic cover, good condition.
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, includes all add-on packs. Very good condition.
Assassin’s Creed (1): Director’s Cut Edition. Metallic cover, good condition.
Grand Theft Auto IV: good condition, not including the expansion packs. Has a printed world map.

I can post here some pictures if there's an actual interest.

Neecko
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Selling all my M&M stuff

Unread postby Neecko » 18 Dec 2019, 05:12

The ring of trust must have been cool. I'm jelous haha any MM stuff still available?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 18 Dec 2019, 10:10

@Neecko
Better write him PM ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Nelar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Nelar » 25 Dec 2019, 17:56

Interested

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 06 Jan 2020, 16:40

Send me PM if either of you are still interested! It's still in my posession. Thanks to Angelspit for the notification. :)

Return to “Might and Magic”