Might & Magic: Then and Now

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Animeman73
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might & Magic: Then and Now

Unread postby Animeman73 » 25 Aug 2019, 00:16

I bid you greetimngs and salutations from the great Pacific Northwestern U.S. They call me Animeman73, I am a writer of science fiction and fantasy..and card carrying Might & Magic fan. Over on the Alt-Media website Minds.com I actually haveseveral blogs I do there along with various commentaries, reviews and even some original fiction. Well recently I did a commentary called Might & Magic: Then and Now, which I'd like to share with you.

The link I'm about to put up will take you to it. If you like it please feel free to comment on it and if you wish feel free to get a channel on Minds and subscribe to me. Anyway here is my Might & Magic commentary. And just to reassure the admins here, while I will eb criticizing...the language is 100% clean.

https://www.minds.com/Animeman73/blog/m ... 7675971584

Please enjoy and have a nice day.
Last edited by Animeman73 on 25 Aug 2019, 04:34, edited 3 times in total.

OrcBoi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Might & Magic: Then and Now

Unread postby OrcBoi » 26 Aug 2019, 14:10

But what about the talk of Magic then and now???

This for me is my most nostalgic game and I still enjoy playing it till this very day, well only the Heroes III edition with its expansions. Honestly nothing was better than getting into the hot seat game with 3 friends and trying to strive to be the overall RULER!

I even bought the soundtrack which I like to blast on my speakers from time to time. It will always be a timeless classic in my opinion

Animeman73
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Might & Magic: Then and Now

Unread postby Animeman73 » 26 Aug 2019, 15:45

As I stated in my commentary in recent years Might & Magic well...it's been treated more like a cash cow then an actual franchise and it['s such a shame because Might & magic could do better, much, much better. I'm a published author heck I could easily create a story for the Might & magci Universe that could wrap things up nicely and ina very satisfying fashion. Call me overly confident but I am that good.

Return to “Might and Magic”