A desperate Justice runs around

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

A desperate Justice runs around

Unread postby Justice » 15 May 2006, 16:38

:cry: it doesn't work anymore :cry: HoMM II doesn't work on my new PC :cry: :tired:

Well I bought a new PC a month ago or so, same reason as to why I stopped posting here for a while... all works fine now I've gotten the internet except one, or possibly several, things... HoMM III won't even install on the PC... Haven't tried other older games like MM VI, but does anyone know what I can do to make it work? And if it's something I need to download then a legal place to do so...

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 15 May 2006, 17:43

Glad to see you back.

In Heroes III, do you get an error message, or are you sent straight back to the desktop?
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 15 May 2006, 19:41

Good to be back ;)

It is HoMM II... I hit the I once to often the last time :( I thought everyone could read my thoughts :|

I'll update the post in a few minutes... I'll just run the attempt to install once again... If I can find the game under all these German homeworks...

Well, right after I accept the conditions of 3DO an error message apears asking me if I wish to report this error to microsoft... - What good it should do me is beyond me since they never answer anyway :disagree:

DaveO
Demon
Demon

Unread postby DaveO » 17 May 2006, 13:34

Sounds like a Microsoft incompatibility issue. I would try the compatibility mode of XP to run the game under Win. 98 and see if you still get the error.
I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 17 May 2006, 13:38

I'll try to find that option... but it may be that I'll post back and ask where I find it :baby:

Return to “Might and Magic”