MM7 All Team Lvl 1 Ends - Tips

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
INCOGNITO
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM7 All Team Lvl 1 Ends - Tips

Unread postby INCOGNITO » 22 Dec 2018, 12:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aogaKEa8icA

Level 1 Playing ? Tips

If you decided to play all game level 1 you will need all the skill points what you can have from pillars. At contest of Pillars +5 skills, you may have the same attributes in diffrent towns which is preety bad to lose 5 skill points... So my 1st visit point in the new town was allways pillars.., if i did catched the same attribute’s i reload and entered the town again. So i got 71 skill points (list down below) for all chracters in the Dream Team. Horse shoes mostly used for Archmages...

Starting.., very very important to kill Red Dragon in Emerald... Reload it’s Corpse till you find which artifact you wanted for start... Meanwhile you will get very good items as well... Actually i did go for Hand of Master for my Monk... (How to kill..? easy & simple, you can watch from my youtube video down.)

Drink Barrels from +2 Bonus Attributes and touch +10 Bonus Altars carefully till 44 points (if you will have 51 for any attributes drinking black potions will not give you +50!...)
....after... Every 2 weeks visit the magic shops in Deyja and Baracada.., buy +50 Attribute Bonus Black Potions for all characters.., so you can have min. 100 points Attributes ( Speed, Luck, Accuracy, Might, Endurance are important for all type characters..)

Make set of items and gears for all kind of conditions... Know your enemies attack and defense & use the set of your items accourding to that. Change them for your strategy.

Having two mage’s will be good.. One for Air & Fire Second for Water & Fire ( Meteor Shower’s kill’s all outside...(just not Devil’s and Red Dragons)

You must have 1 monk or 1 knight in your team.., to carry on the party with their Hit points.

Skill points Table... Attributes are for my game;

+ 3 Skill Points Emerald Game of Might
+ 5 Skill Points Harmondale Contesrt of Speed
+ 5 Skill Points Borrow Contesrt of Endurance
+ 5 Skill Points Bracada Contesrt of Intellect
+ 5 Skill Points Tularen Contesrt of Accuracy
+ 5 Skill Points Erathia Contesrt of Personality
+ 5 Skill Points Deyja Contesrt of Luck
+ 5 Skill Points Tatalia Contesrt of Might
+ 7 Skill Points Avlee Test of Might
+ 7 Skill Points Evenmorn Test of Speed
+ 10 Skill Points Nighon Challenge of Intellect
+ 10 Skill Points Eeofel Challenge of Might
+ 2 Skill Points Nighon Well

71 Skill Points for Each Character + Horse Shoes from Stables ( 5 Harmondale 3 in others)

Genie Lamps
Genie Lamps giving somekind of benefits to your character – on certain days of calendar... Best way is: to collect all genie lamps after use for your needs..
But on certain days of the month it may release a genie that inflicts a very serious status effect on the character it is used on (along with the benefit). Be careful when using the lamps.

Stone: Friday Days 5, 26
Death: Saturday Days 13, 27
Eradication: Sunday Days 7, 21

January 01 – 07 : +1 Might
January 08 – 14 : +2 Might
January 15 – 21 : +3 Might
January 22 – 28 : +4 Might

Febuary 01 – 07 : +1 Intellect
Febuary 08 – 14 : +2 Intellect
Febuary 15 – 21 : +3 Intellect
Febuary 22 – 28 : +4 Intellect

March 01 – 07 : +1 Personality
March........ goes like up

April 01 – 07 : +1 Endurance
April ....... goes like up

May 01 – 07 : +1 Accuracy
May ........ goes like up

June 01 – 07 : +1 Speed
June ........ goes like up

June 01 – 07 : +1 Luck
July ........ goes like up

August 01 – 07 : 1000 Gold
August 08 – 14 : 2000 Gold
August 15 – 21 : 3000 Gold
August 22 – 28 : 4000 Gold

September 01 – 07 : 05 Food
September 08 – 14 : 10 Food
September 15 – 21 : 15 Food
September 22 – 28 : 20 Food

October 01 – 07 : 2 Skill Points
October 08 – 14 : 4 Skill Points
October 15 – 21 : 6 Skill Points
October 22 – 28 : 8 Skill Points

November 01 – 07 : 2500 Experience
November 08 – 14 : 5000 Experience
November 15 – 21 : 7500 Experience
November 22 – 28 : 10000 Experience

December 01 – 07 : 1 Random Resistance
December 08 – 14 : 2 Random Resistance
December 15 – 21 : 3 Random Resistance
December 22 – 28 : 4 Random Resistance

Entity Black
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: MM7 All Team Lvl 1 Ends - Tips

Unread postby Entity Black » 13 Jul 2019, 22:29

Well I finished the game on the level 1 all chars, but I kind of cheat, because I used the well in the land of giants.

I have few additions to your calculations
* total of all games of attribute is 74 and not 71 (minor mistake :) )
* I THINK, you can't contest one game twice, for example if you do game of might, you can't do contest, test or challenge of might anymore, which mean you could only get 2x10 + 2x7 + 3x5 + 2 skill points for each character (skip +3 and some +5). Which is 49. => do not do game on the Emerald island.
* When there is a new year, you can do games again I think => more skill points. But less score achieved. So there is a question if you want to finish the game fast or not? I think you want to finish it as fast as possible, so I also skip skill points from genie lamps in my next tips, since you will not reach October to get those.

Path with the Well in The Land of Giants - easy

I had a classic party knight, thief, mage, cleric.

* I just put almost all horseshoes on mage to get air magic to level7,
* I used only few "Game of ...",
* with invisibility I managed to reach the well in the land of giants. Then I was maxing cleric skillpoints (actually killed him few times and returned back to harmondale to revie him) => invested all points into body magic, then I get magic immunity and maxed the rest of the chars with it, so I got insanelly strong even on level 1...,
* on the other hand I didn't reaload the game, not even once,
* I didn't kill the red dragon on Emerald,

My tip for this play: Since mage doesn't have body building and since you do not get HP for leveling up, I get multiple items with +health to boost the poor guy. With other characters, body building and meditation solves HP & SP.

Path without the Well - hard

I didn't try this one yet, but I might have some tips. I will assume each character can get 49 skill points + 46 from horse shoes.

Code: Select all

Now what are the costs:
expert - 9 invested points
master - 27 invested points
grandmaster - 54 invested points
The best magic IMHO is the water magic. The most useful spells are:
Poison Spray - with only 2 mana cost, from close distance on the master level, it can deal hard damage to one monster by hitting it with all 5 beams
Recharge Item - having long lasting strong wands can help a lot
Enchant Item - get the best boosts you need on everything you got, including bows, weapons, armors, rings
Town Portal - get buffs everywhere, then go raid
Lloyd's Beacon - nothing to add :)
The second best magic is the air magic, with invisibility, sparks and fly and eye.

Other spells costs too much mana and since you do not level up, you do not have much SP or HP. The best way you can invest mana to do damage is to recharge wands I think and kill everyone on the low level with wands.

From other skills, I think of

Code: Select all

expert alchemy - replaces the most of magic skills for state recovery and buffs
master alchemy - regenerate even more
expert disarm traps
expert dagger - equip 2 weapons for low pts investment
master dagger - chance to triple damage
master or grandmaster arms master
expert body building
expert meditation
Few suggestions for characters to establish the party. If I'm wrong about skill points you can get, following still applies, you can just boost your character more.

Mage 54pts
grandmaster water magic

Mage 54pts
master water magic
master light or dark magic

Druid 63pts
master alchemy
master air magic
expert body magic
expert meditation

Thief 63pts
master dagger
master arms master
expert disarm traps

Knight 72pts (sword/mace/axe/dagger+dagger)
grandmaster arms master
expert body building
expert dagger

Paladin 54pts
master mace
expert body magic
expert body building
expert dagger

Monk 54pts
master arms master
expert body building
expert disarm traps
expert dagger

I belive there are many interesting combinations and swaps, for example
if you don't go thief, you can get monk with expert disarm traps,
if you don't go druid or mage, you can go thief with expert alchemy etc.

I got few more tips:

With simply expert alchemy & 2 NPC & +20 alchemy amulet/ring (that is not that hard to get), you have 36 alchemy points. With mercury ingredient, you are able to mix 56 power potion, which can be 1.5 day lasting buff or recharge item potion that removes only 14% of the charges. Also you can swap NPCs after potions are prepared.

Get the best ores as fast as you can and roll some nice armors for your characters.

To win "challenges of attribute" that requires to have 200 of one stat, I find out you can drink multiple times from one bonus well, if you do not rest and entire day passes. There is +50 might in erathia and + 50 intelect/personality in nighon. So I suggest to try to roll these stats for challenges and simply 3-4 days do not sleep and drink from the well repeatedly. Then you will get 2x +10 pts easy with all chars.

With master of water magic you can try to enchant item to get specific attribute bonuses to win games of attributes. With master alchemy, you can mix enough white potions to win games to max your characters as fast as possible.

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 16 Jul 2019, 07:55

I've done this challenge too, was quite interesting! I did Knight, Cleric, Sorcerer, Sorcerer IIRC. Great info in the op! Just a correction about potions: Black potions will work for a stat of any level as long as the character has not drunk the potion before. There is no limit like 50.

Like Incognito said, you can indeed win a game, a contest, a test and a challenge in the the same attribute, as long as it's not the same stat contest twice. So no two contests of might for the same character but anyone can win all the levels of might contests. This provides enough skill points for everyone but you'll really have to think and prioritize what you actually need. A 74 total without horseshoes lets everyone GM one skill (54 points) and expert two (2x9), with two points and horseshoes left over. Interesting choices!

I invite others to try this challenge too! It's quite different to the normal playstyle. Since contests are the only proper source of skill points here, I think reloading to avoid the same ones is acceptable in this format. Too much save-scumming isn't recommended, though; that makes even this kind of game too easy.

INCOGNITO
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby INCOGNITO » 01 Aug 2019, 19:32

Calculation Mistake : 74 points truely,

Skill points Table... Attributes were for my game;

+ 3 Skill Points Emerald Game of Might
+ 5 Skill Points Harmondale Contesrt of Speed
+ 5 Skill Points Borrow Contesrt of Endurance
+ 5 Skill Points Bracada Contesrt of Intellect
+ 5 Skill Points Tularen Contesrt of Accuracy
+ 5 Skill Points Erathia Contesrt of Personality
+ 5 Skill Points Deyja Contesrt of Luck
+ 5 Skill Points Tatalia Contesrt of Might
+ 7 Skill Points Avlee Test of Might
+ 7 Skill Points Evenmorn Test of Speed
+ 10 Skill Points Nighon Challenge of Intellect
+ 10 Skill Points Eeofel Challenge of Might
+ 2 Skill Points Nighon Well

74 Skill Points for Each Character + Horse Shoes from Stables ( 5 Harmondale 3 in others)

Return to “Might and Magic”