Hello, game files links have been updated.
This update contain mainly bugfixes and quality of life improvements:
- MM6 skill teachers will leave map notes, so you'll be able to easier track them back;
- Pathfinder will disable itself, if game runs in win 95-98 compatibility mode, thus it won't cause lags;
- unique names of mm6 monsters have been restored (Lurch, Agar, etc);
- rare bug from original version of the game have been fixed: melee damage from monsters to already dead monster was redirected to party, - not anymore;
- Lloyd beacon and savegames won't work at MM6-7 arenas anymore, also Verdant will never appear there.
- bunch of minor bugs.
Azon_PL wrote:Is there any desire from the community for adding something like that to the mm678 merge ar should they stay vanilla.
I would like to add them, sprites look good.
Shadow_Wulfe wrote:So is there anyone that has had this issue? I finished MM 6 and 7 with a MM6 party. In MM8 I get this HUD disappearing issue after entering any building in town at Ravenshore followed by a CTD a few seconds later.
Should be fixed in today's patch, let me knw if it is not.
NotABroom wrote:Is it possible to change which music plays in a given dungeon? Could I have a unique music for every dungeon in the game if I wanted to?
Yes, use Grayface's MMArchive ( https://grayface.github.io/mm/#MMArchive
) , to extract MapStats.txt from EnglishT.lod, then use TxtEdit ( https://grayface.github.io/mm/#Txt-Edit
), to open this table. Number in "Redbook track" column, is name of *.mp3 from Music folder. Put MapStats.txt back into EnglishT.lod to apply changes.
Waffel wrote:Reporting a bug: upon entering Silver Cove from The Frozen Highlands the following debug message occurs:
Should be fixed in today's update.
Jezebeth Noir wrote:Still broken.
Should work in today's update, tell me if it is not.