The MM6 world has some other text inaccuracies besides the archer and priest promotions now that the worlds have been unified, mainly regarding skills.
- some skill tutors show an inaccurate price in the descriptions but actually seem to take the same amount of money as they take in Jadame (like the ones claiming dark, spirit, sword and light master to be free, also expert dark and light are said to cost 2000 in Antagarich and Enroth although they cost 1000 in Jadame)
- some say you need to be promoted to a certain class (Master Sword, Air, Sprit and Plate off the top of my head), although they can be learned regardless of promotion
- some tutors talk about the wrong stat values (like Repair Mastery says it need Accuracy 30 but it can be learned regardless of accuracy; of Enroth skills, only Learning, Merchant and Body Building require a certain stat of 50)
- some describe the wrong skill level requirement for the Master level (12 for most magic skills, Leather Master says you need 10 skill points and Spirit, Light, Dark, Air and Plate Masters don't talk about any skill level requirement at all, but you always need Expert 7 for Master)
- now that the Diplomacy teachers teach Alchemy, there is a wrong reference to the Master Diplomacy teacher by the Expert teachers
I took the time to change all the skill descriptions (almost all of them in Enroth) to match what the teachers actually require and corrected the Diplomacy reference. Here's the NPCText file, if you're interested in implementing these text changes to your mod: https://ufile.io/xipu7
I guess another option would be to change the actual requirements if you want to do that, but this seems much easier to me and requires no scripts
I also changed Stromgard's and Stone's dialogues in the above file and NPCTopics to match the classes' current names. Here's the NPCTopic, if you're interested in implementing it: https://ufile.io/dt88n
- Supreme Plate (the Knight armor) doesn't reduce recovery time even though it says 'Swift'.
- Melody Silver disappears from the party only if you talk to Humphrey twice.
- The Circus Master doesn't count points from Lodestones, Harpy Feathers and Four-Leaf Clovers so you can't win Prizes.
- The Shrine of Magic (December) adds Fire Resistance, which is a bit odd. Maybe it could add Spirit or Body Resistance and be called something appropriate?
- The Shrines of Air, Water and Earth have the wrong map texts when you interact with them talking about their MM6 names of Electricity, Cold and Poison. Maybe those should be changed to AWE?
- The well in the town of Blackshire that diseases your characters says that it adds +5 magic resistance, but it adds Fire Resistance.
- 'Of the Unicorn' enchantment seems to regenerate more mana than I expected. In one hour, it gives +40. I'm pretty sure mana regeneration is supposed to be 1 SP every 5 minutes.
- Travel from Emerald Island to Harmondale used to be two weeks, now it's immediate. Even the spells I had on persisted after the trip.
- I can't identify Tularean Forest Peasant with an Expert ID Monster (Rank 4) and a bonus of +3. Maybe something wrong with their settings?
- Training a Master Archer and Hero costs 50 % less than training a Champion, it seems. I wonder if this is due to them being a 3rd promotion or because they are non-mm8 classes?
- Ghost Ring increases Elemental magic skills by +5 as well as giving the substantial spirit bonus, was this intended?
- Touching a magic pedestal seems to remove invisibility (I touched a Heroism pedestal in Nighon).
- If you kill Wromthrax before talking to Charles Quixote, he won't recognize you've done the deed.